O'Malley: Why I feel like I didn't lose

Like I said in the another thread, he's a whiny little bitch. He has absolutely zero self awareness. You can tell Tim even feels like the shit he is saying rn is cringeworthy. I really want to like O'Malley but this sucks. 

1 Like

He's got a lot of confidence, I guess we'll see where it takes him. 

He's just young and cocky. At least he shares how he feels and doesn't give these dumbass generic answers. "He was the better man that night" yawn 

2 Likes

Yes his opponent was tough and gritty, kicks and punches hard and will win some and lose some until he's a journeyman. Welcome to MMA Sean, lots of tough MFers out there that will quite literally kick the shit out of you.

Plenty of people have lost in the UFC with significantly worse injuries without rolling around on the mat screaming in pain.

He was embarrassed about getting his ass kicked so he tried to ham up his injury, which turned out to be nothing.

I really want to be a fan, love his fighting watched him debut live with Faber and Snoop commentating, but he’s making it real hard for me to not root against him.

Another over-hyped ‘sensation’ that gets found-out once the level of competition improves.

Stoner shtick also wears thin. We get it: you like to smoke drugs like a naughty boy and think GTA is real life.

Hes young and hungry, and he has skills. Nothing perfect about him though, yes he bought into his own hype.

Don't want to weigh in on sean anymore, let's see how he comes back.

How about Chito though? Made me a fan. His post fight interview was awesome. Chiro seems like a down to earth, tough as nails mf'er. Really enjoy watching him fight, and from what he had to say in interview, I'll be rooting for him till the end. Sounds like a family guy, a worker, and an overachiever. Love it. Rock on Chiro. Looking forward to next.

3 Likes

I didn't know O'Malley was Brazilian 

3 Likes
RoyNelsonsTVDinner -

Another over-hyped ‘sensation’ that gets found-out once the level of competition improves.

Stoner shtick also wears thin. We get it: you like to smoke drugs like a naughty boy and think GTA is real life.

you could have posted this from your reg account. its not that bad. you guys have done worse.

Trying to provoke a re-match it would seem. Too cool to come out and ask for one nicely upfront. Same tactic the other Irishman tried to use.

3fie -

Trying to provoke a re-match it would seem. Too cool to come out and ask for one nicely upfront. Same tactic the other Irishman tried to use.

MARLON VERA has blasted "f*** him" when asked about a potential rematch with Sean O'Malley

I knew Herb stopped that one way too early. That Clown would have needed way more good hits to his head.

No matter what O'Malley thinks, that fight will always stay a "Loss" on his record.

Injury or not, O'Malley had nothing on the ground in the way of defence, let alone offense, for Chito.

I have no problem seeing Suga fight again because if someone wants to get him down, they have to take it there but this was a loss.

Captain Canuck -

No matter what O'Malley thinks, that fight will always stay a "Loss" on his record.

Injury or not, O'Malley had nothing on the ground in the way of defence, let alone offense, for Chito.

I have no problem seeing Suga fight again because if someone wants to get him down, they have to take it there but this was a loss.

Exactly, he did get hurt, we saw his ankle rolling but who knows if it didn’t, he was not dominating like he claims, but on the ground he didn’t have shit, he took the elbows with wrist control somewhat then a hammer fist slept him for a second, ref stopped it and he cane back in panic mode and turtles 

he lost and that’s it, but his ground control did not look good

But you did lose. 

Colby Covington has an awesome heel schtick. Feels like O'Malley's is genuine. I dunno what to make of it.

https://twitter.com/espnmma/status/1296581050286645250

This is what happens when you surround yourself with yes men. Kid could do with training with GSP for a camp and learn humility 

4 Likes

Sugar is delusional if he thinks he didn't lose.  If this mindset is what he thinks he needs in order to succeed then more power to him.  Good luck Sugar.  

2 Likes
steak and chicken -
Captain Canuck -

Exactly, he did get hurt, we saw his ankle rolling but who knows if it didn’t, he was not dominating like he claims, but on the ground he didn’t have shit, he took the elbows with wrist control somewhat then a hammer fist slept him for a second, ref stopped it and he cane back in panic mode and turtles 

he lost and that’s it, but his ground control did not look good

Let's not kid ourselves either, the kid is a talent on the feet and in striking but the ground he showed in this fight was terrible.

Of course it's one thing to get him to the ground in the first place but seeing that, he was going to get ground up pretty good and if he made it ot the next round it was more of the same.

Kirik -

Colby Covington has an awesome heel schtick. Feels like O'Malley's is genuine. I dunno what to make of it.

https://twitter.com/espnmma/status/1296581050286645250

Just makes me think he’s a pussy that acted like the injury was way worse than it is to save face after losing to a stepping stone. 

1 Like