Omar under police investigation

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/minneapolis-police-omar-ballot-harvesting

Minneapolis police investigating ballot harvesting claims amid allegations surrounding Omar

Omar responded by mocking President Trump over a report detailing his taxes

5 Likes

Good

in b4 cries of racism fly

Oh good. The Minneapolis police. 

1 Like

Means nothing. Get the FBI Iin there. 

or are they too busy investigating Russian collusion and fake hate crimes?

Charles Barkley -

Oh good. The Minneapolis police. 

Wait fuck does that mean NOBODY is investigating?

Jack Carter -

Ya I’ve been screaming “WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE FEDS” for the last two days

I think it seems more appropriate for the feds to conduct an investigation. But we know they (the FBI) are super busy with 'Right wing extremism' and fucking with federal elections is a low priority.

In before the Uber partisan left come in to derail this thread onto Trump, and everyone responds to their stupid jibber jabber and forgets about the OP post.

1 Like

The fact that she still hasn’t been prosecuted for immigration fraud is all you really need to know. These politicians are untouchable. Nothing will come of this. Minneapolis will decline into Baltimore 2.0 over the next decade.

1 Like
oranos -
Jack Carter -

Ya I’ve been screaming “WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE FEDS” for the last two days

Your poor family

AnthonyWeiner - The fact that she still hasn't been prosecuted for immigration fraud is all you really need to know. These politicians are untouchable. Nothing will come of this. Minneapolis will decline into Baltimore 2.0 over the next decade.

![Bertram on Twitter: "Minneapolis, Seattle... Somali Warlords gain a foothold in America. Don't let this happen! Vote Republican!!!... https://t.co/AOU68k8qrA"](upload://deeiHB3mOlzH91Bh8IVbvgocAhR.jpeg)

DrPeterVenkman -

In before the Uber partisan left come in to derail this thread onto Trump, and everyone responds to their stupid jibber jabber and forgets about the OP post.

You know too well how this place works.

If found guilty Sharia Law punishment should be enforced.

Al Cappucino - 
AnthonyWeiner - The fact that she still hasn't been prosecuted for immigration fraud is all you really need to know. These politicians are untouchable. Nothing will come of this. Minneapolis will decline into Baltimore 2.0 over the next decade.

![Bertram on Twitter: "Minneapolis, Seattle... Somali Warlords gain a foothold in America. Don't let this happen! Vote Republican!!!... https://t.co/AOU68k8qrA"](upload://deeiHB3mOlzH91Bh8IVbvgocAhR.jpeg)

LOL...jesus

Funny yet true and scary.  That is the end goal.  

ABCTT Dos - If found guilty Sharia Law punishment should be enforced.

She's on her 3rd marriage (at least) and was cheating on her 2nd husband with an infidel.  I don't think she would fare well under Sharia Law.

Lol. She's gonna get re elected...again. There will be no issue that arises from this. 

The AG of Minneapolis will have the evidence all wrapped up and ready for the FBI to come in and burn it all, so nothing will happen.

Nothing will happen regardless, but it’s funny that they put almost 20 FBI agents on bubba’s noose hoax and they put a beaten down, gutted Minneapolis Police Department on this. 

dhughes -
ABCTT Dos - If found guilty Sharia Law punishment should be enforced.

She's on her 3rd marriage (at least) and was cheating on her 2nd husband with an infidel.  I don't think she would fare well under Sharia Law.

Ive never done any of that. Where do I sign up for the stoning?