OMFG!! Hickman run FF, MINDBLOWN! on 602-603..WTF!

This run from 570 started great and continually better and better and has now become without doubt the best book Ive ever read. I cant fcking believe how good it is. I am actually in a state of shock

now:

KREE
INHUMANS
TORCH
ANNIHULUS WAVE
AVENGERS
GALACTUS
CELESTIALS

This is the GOAT of books and im not even finished. Hickman I bow before you... Phone Post 3.0

To me my Galactus...

Im retiring from comics now. Will never get better..

MASTERPIECE... Phone Post 3.0

The ending of that run, particularly the "to me my Galactus" stuff was a steaming pile of shit.

He hit non-stop home runs until the last 8 books or so.

D level Celestials that couldn't incinerate Ben, but could topple Galactus. Ok then.

Hemlock - The ending of that run, particularly the "to me my Galactus" stuff was a steaming pile of shit.

D level Celestials that couldn't incinerate Ben, but could topple Galactus. Ok then.
Will respectfully disagree. Phone Post 3.0

Hemlock - The ending of that run, particularly the "to me my Galactus" stuff was a steaming pile of shit.

Will emphatically disagree!  :)

Hemlock - The ending of that run, particularly the "to me my Galactus" stuff was a steaming pile of shit.

The ending was sensational and involvement of Galactus and the Celestials took it to another level.

Out if interest, what did you not like? The fact simply that you believed power sets were wrong?(which i disagree with). Even if that was true, the writing itself ex that was still phenomenal with the coming together of all angles from his run.

How would you have preferred this to be finished?
Something less wow factor?
Genuinely interested as very surprised how anyone can not think that was incredible especially since you liked the run into that. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/galactus-vs-the-celestials-26732/

This post pre the run is a pretty in depth analysis from multiple posters on how that battle would play out. General consensus is that multiple Celestials would edge Galactus which is what happened so its not as if what happened was out of whack conpletely... Phone Post 3.0

OK, I'll do a GG review this week when I get some time.

didnt care for the "to me my Galactus" bit either.