OMG....Anderson Silva has NORMAL SIZED HANDS!

Yet he's the best KO artist in the history of the sport.

Can you fagits stop obsessing over the size of men's hands now?  Brock and Shane will not be touching you.  They're professionals.

Anderson Silva's normal sized thumbs approve this message.

Yes, but how do those relate to Shane's hands? 

What?  Shane's are bigger?  Guess that fight is over.  Congrats Mr. Carwin.

CRE - No offense to any of you, I don't feel superior to you because I am larger, but Anderson and I probably look down on lots of you physically and to say he has "average" sized hands is a lie.

Most average size men have frame half the size, I am not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but Anderson Silva isn't cut from your cloth, he is 6'2 and a half with a 77 inch reach.

what an ugly thing to say ... hurt everyone's feelings why don't you

CRE is only larger because he is 1/8 jungle cat.

LukeCranson - 
CRE - No offense to any of you, I don't feel superior to you because I am larger, but Anderson and I probably look down on lots of you physically and to say he has "average" sized hands is a lie.

Most average size men have frame half the size, I am not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but Anderson Silva isn't cut from your cloth, he is 6'2 and a half with a 77 inch reach.

what an ugly thing to say ... hurt everyone's feelings why don't you
hehe!!

Mad Xyientist -  Yet he's the best KO artist in the history of the sport.

Can you fagits stop obsessing over the size of men's hands now?  Brock and Shane will not be touching you.  They're professionals.

Anderson Silva's normal sized thumbs approve this message.

Lets get real. Its only a matter of time before someone with bigger hands defeats silva

I got a wallet and HE got Hulk hands???!!!??

how do I post pics?

lol at cre.... he's a lanky, odd looking guy that may be borderline retarded.......

how do i post pics?

Gaspare - how do i post pics?

click the second to last icon (looks like a yellow picture)

insert url

or just post the url in the post body, and I'll post it for you

second to last incon where? man im awful at interweb

Can we get back on the topic of who has the largest hands and is therefore the best?  Has UFC tried scouting at XARM?

Nothing wrong with taking a peak at a dude's hands to see how you "measure up"

Gaspare - second to last incon where? man im awful at interweb
above the body of your text (where you type) there is a tool bar with icons on it.

the second to last icon is yellow and looks like a picture. (if you roll over it with your mouse it will read "Insert/edit image")

click on it.

insert the URL of the picture you are trying to post.

There was this lady in a Seinfeld episode that Jerry dated that had man hands. When they were on a date she was ripping a lobster to shreds, I wonder how she would fare in the UFC

actually, she probably wouldnt do so well...because of age.

i see

Shane wins the Thumb war!