OMG!! Another fake Master

I don't see how anyone could buy into this shit.

In Phone Post 3.0

That was some funny shit. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure I've seen another video of something similar where the guy was confident enough to let someone actually attack him and was KOed, or at least knocked down. Not the same "master" though from what I could tell.

It makes me sad that some people are gullible enough for this and I really question if the entire thing is a scam (obviously a scam, but I mean like if every single person they show him defeating is in on it) or if people are just trying so hard to believe that they don't even realize that his techniques are completely fake and sort of psyche themselves out into collapsing. Phone Post 3.0

Man, some people really think gullible rhymes with orange

^^Yeah that was Kiai Master.

Check this shit out. Looks like full standing siezures.

pheonix5 -

^^Yeah that was Kiai Master.

Check this shit out. Looks like full standing siezures.

That's classic!! Phone Post 3.0

Its very sad, but I figured these type guys out years ago.

They are fantasists! they like to believe in ghosts and invisible forces that cant be explained. They want to believe so badly that they find similar people and surround themselves with these guys. It strengthens their belief (a little dangerous for them imo) The whole thing is like role play or like Dungeon and Dragon enthusiasts... you know the type... 40 year old men that have never had a girlfriend and run about farmers fields fighting fantasy wizards and warlocks lol!

On the whole they aren't dangerous... just don't let any of them babysit your kids any time soon ;)

VTFU

Good laugh Phone Post 3.0

MrAntichrist - Pretty sure I've seen another video of something similar where the guy was confident enough to let someone actually attack him and was KOed, or at least knocked down. Not the same "master" though from what I could tell.

It makes me sad that some people are gullible enough for this and I really question if the entire thing is a scam (obviously a scam, but I mean like if every single person they show him defeating is in on it) or if people are just trying so hard to believe that they don't even realize that his techniques are completely fake and sort of psyche themselves out into collapsing. Phone Post 3.0
I remember that, it was like a cash challenge. Mma fighter vs. Martial arts master or something like that Phone Post 3.0

Didn't watch the second vid until now.

What in the actual fuck did I just watch.. Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
MrAntichrist - Pretty sure I've seen another video of something similar where the guy was confident enough to let someone actually attack him and was KOed, or at least knocked down. Not the same "master" though from what I could tell.

I remember that, it was like a cash challenge. Mma fighter vs. Martial arts master or something like that Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

Yea that's the one, thank you sir. Used my VU already today but I'll try to remember to get you tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

In early just in case Phone Post 3.0

Pussed out like a bitch at the end there. Phone Post 3.0

MrAntichrist -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

Yea that's the one, thank you sir. Used my VU already today but I'll try to remember to get you tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0
Don't worry dude, I've got you covered. Phone Post 3.0

I find this just as funny and staged:

http://www.boreme.com/posting.php?id=27464

What's more scary , is there people that but that shit. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty incredible that in this day and age, people even consider something like this being real.