OMG Breaking News!!!!!

karasu -
OutTapped - 
karasu -
OutTapped - 
karasu -
OutTapped - Well I spend 12% of my income on rent so does that mean buying a house is twice as expensive? Phone Post 3.0

it means that in 10 years you will spend MUCH more because RENT will increase......

so you should lock in HISTORIC LOW rate NOW, buy a house....then 15years later or less you do not have to pay HIGHER RENTS and feel like a BIG WIN :)
But my income also increases so with rent increase and salary increase is still pay the same percentage. That's how it's worked for the last 15 years. I also have the freedom to change address unless you're tsl I ng about buying a trailer home then I hues I could change addresses that way. Phone Post 3.0

and FREEDOM to lose your Job......develop injury/illness......and with a house PAID-IN-FULL you have AMERICAN DREAM SECURITY!
Lose my job and the bank foreclose on my home? That doesn't sound like a big win. Phone Post 3.0

either way you RENT......but buy the house and you are able to PAID-IN-FULL......then FREE MAN BIG WIN!
Yes i do rent. I said that in my first post. Been renting a while. Would still be paying a mortgage if I bought also. Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0