omg. can this night get any worse?

I'm going to make this short and for a good reason.

First, last week, bad week. took weekend off to get away from poker. it was bad beat week for me.

Get back to the tables and this time it's my fault, 2 completely stupid decisions I'd never make before put me 2 buy ins behind for the night, nothing much happened that was significant.

About to close my tables and I'm now on a deep stacked table, on the button, TAG player raises preflop and I call with 24 sutied.  To sum it up, I flopped straight A-5, we get into a raising, check raising match on turn where he has over half his stack on the table, my stupid ass puts on a show waiting to push all in OH NO I'M ON A TURBO TABLE and I have about 1.5 seconds left, click all in as I CONTINUE to watch the clock tick down and fold my fucking cards.  Board was A35 J so he either had set Aces, Jacks or AJ, it was a definite all in affair and I threw it away like a fucking retard.

To top it off I come here and right a long detailed thread on the hand and situation AND MMA.TV FUCKING TIMES OUT ON ME AND THIS IS MY SECOND (SHORTER VERSION) WRITING THIS STUPID FUCKING STORY1!!!!!

k. bedtime, my girlfriend was tired of hearing me whine so I had to come here.

I always thought the only thing that feels worse than a bad beat was making a bad decision bad beating yourself, but I just topped it.

LOL, that's pretty funny.

If it makes you feel any better, not long after I started playing online I accidentally folded quad kings!

I slowplayed it until the turn and the guy was thinking forever. I got impatient and started randomly clicking my mouse. He finally went all-in and just as I clicked the mouse the fold button appeared under the mouse pointer. The software lagged for about 3 or 4 seconds and I was yelling "no, no, no" but it mucked. I felt like such a dumbass. Only cost me about $50.

lol

sucks bro, but it happens...

that's not a slowroll

I dont think you can slowroll in online play. :)

andre - I dont think you can slowroll in online play. :)

Actually you can. When I have AA, I slowroll before the flop all the time before calling someones all in. Then I laugh at them.

And then they suck out on you and laugh back! (Im kidding.)

Actually it is morAn. lol at you not understanding poker.

VectorWega - 
wooosaaaa5 - 

Actually you can. When I have AA, I slowroll before the flop all the time before calling someones all in. Then I laugh at them.
That's not a slowroll you moron.

Of course that is a slowroll!

but I wasn't slowrolling, I was looking to push all in over top of him

btw, it still hurts

VectorWega - 
wooosaaaa5 - 

That's not a slowroll you moron.

of course that's a slow roll. better to do it when the opponent for sure has no equity.

demandango -
of course that's a slow roll. better to do it when the opponent for sure has no equity.

Better not to do it at all.

well, usually, yeah. of course i was referring to the chances of screwing up your own slow roll. there are some acceptable slow roll situations however i.e., when someone was previously slow rolled you without cause.