OMG Can't Believe XXXXX just XXXXX'd XXXXX!!!!

How crazy was that?

One second XXXX and XXXX are XXXXXXing and XXXXXing, the next XXXXX has his XXXX under XXXX's XXXXX and it's XXXXX.

XXXXX!

WOW

The thing I don't get is XXXXXX was XXXXX XXXXXX XXX XXXXXX XXXXXX.  XXX, XXXX  XXXXX XXXXXX XXX XXXXX lactic acid XXXXXX XXXXXX.  XXXXXXX   XXXXx XXXXXX   XXX XXXXXX fucking XXXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX school bus.

One more time.

XXXXX.

I don't want to get sued, but if you saw it, you know what I'm talking about.

VU Phone Post 3.0

I feel like I'm watching The Match Game.

Lol YES Phone Post 3.0

awesome

Maybe Wolfman can break that down, especially the second one, because it looks to me like XXXXXX is using a traditional XXXXXX, but the way he's reaching around his XXXXXXX with his XXXXXX is pretty XXXXXX.

Laughter ensued Phone Post 3.0

Yes perfect! Phone Post 3.0

2JupitersTooMany - 

How crazy was that?

One second XXXX and XXXX are XXXXXXing and XXXXXing, the next XXXXX has his XXXX under XXXX's XXXXX and it's XXXXX.

XXXXX!

WOW

The thing I don't get is XXXXXX was XXXXX XXXXXX XXX XXXXXX XXXXXX.  XXX, XXXX  XXXXX XXXXXX XXX XXXXX lactic acid XXXXXX XXXXXX.  XXXXXXX   XXXXx XXXXXX   XXX XXXXXX fucking XXXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX school bus.

One more time.

XXXXX.

AMAZING fucking ending!

2JupitersTooMany -

How crazy was that?

XXXXX!

WOW

One more time.

XXXXX.

No need to order the PPV anymore! Phone Post 3.0

2JupitersTooMany -

How crazy was that?

XXXXX!

WOW

One more time.

XXXXX.

VU for the laugh :D Phone Post 3.0

10/10 Phone Post 3.0

Thank u for censoring yourself. No red card needed fren. Phone Post 3.0

On a serious note though, that shit pisses me off. On days I have to work late its nice to see the gifs because I cant be watching the fights. Phone Post 3.0

Hahah VU

Lolz Phone Post 3.0

Cecil scores it 10-8 for XXXX.

dipsheet - Cecil scores it 10-8 for XXXX.
XXXXXXXXX was robbed! Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit!!!! X X X X X xxx right hand xxxx yyyy xxxxxxxx yyyyy game pit Phone Post 3.0