Whoa

OG or Otherground?

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Thereā€™s also the OGx too

1 Like

This is the OGmultiverse

Lets Go Deadpool GIF by Regal

1 Like

Why youā€™re in Awwguh, child. Why do you ask?

Cracker assed cracker. Honkey. Dirty ass, dog smelling cock sucker

If you want your account deleted thereā€™s a button in your profile.

Just testing the waters guys

Testing The Waters Toe Extending GIF - Testing The Waters ...

1 Like

Doesnā€™t work. Tells you to contact staff to delete your account. I messaged a bunch of mods and nothing. Alta is violating many data privacy laws across many jurisdictions. Are they a legitimate company or a bunch of criminals?

@Chris

Delete my account, as requested and as required under multiple data privacy laws across multiple jurisdictions.

1 Like

When you click ā€œDelete My Accountā€ itā€™s not anonymizing you? Itā€™s not supposed to completely delete your account, but it was supposed to anonymize your account. I think it was working before.

Yeah it does fuck all now. Just gives you a message to contact staff if you want to delete your account.

I messaged a bunch of current mods and nothing so far.

This is even worse than the original Top Men!

No, the ugmoderator dude came and manually anonymized people

Is this the new normal or will it settle back to normal in a little bit.

90% of active users gone. Otheground delisted. New sanitized OG. All members were doxxed. Laws broken.

This is the new normal.

2 Likes

This site is done. Itā€™s heavily censored now, they doxxed most users (since corrected), and banned most active users and mods. No one knows whatā€™s going on. I think the few remaining users are just trying to get their accounts deleted and then will bounce.

Get over to TMMAC and/or the other new forum recently created. My understanding is both are full of many OGers who were banned or left this place voluntarily in the past few days.

Iā€™ll be leaving here for good very soon. No reason to stay here if you enjoyed the OG for what it was.

RIP OG.

3 Likes

When they Doxxed us did anyone look up MMALogic? I always that that was Helwani.

2 Likes

what does one have to do to access the locked otherground?

Donā€™t act like you donā€™t know what you gotta do to get access

suck my dick GIF

2 Likes