Omoplata Variation and Triangle Finishes

lol, thanks man. I've been on a kick lately...just sent this to my wife about a house we like:

"Lol dat houz is cool but u kno that ima hafta see it 1st cuz tha place iz n Clifton an dey shoot dey gunz there an ther mite b holes in tha ruf"

Thanks for the videos. That triangle finish works much better when you reverse the legs and stomp to the opposite side (opponents left side in that video) ala Ryan Hall style. It opens the space so that you are able to feed your arm under his arm and free it for the lock. Then you can switch your legs back to relics the triangle. I'm not a fan of the hand in the neck move because it wouldn't work well for a smaller guy against a larger opponent. Phone Post

sfred -

Hope you guys enjoy :)

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1LBf_b4dU8

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHj6iZNUdAA

Vu Phone Post 3.0

JoejitsuMD - Thanks for the videos. That triangle finish works much better when you reverse the legs and stomp to the opposite side (opponents left side in that video) ala Ryan Hall style. It opens the space so that you are able to feed your arm under his arm and free it for the lock. Then you can switch your legs back to relics the triangle. I'm not a fan of the hand in the neck move because it wouldn't work well for a smaller guy against a larger opponent. Phone Post
Your welcome. Good detail on the triangle. I am still recovering from knee surgery so I have got in the habbit of not locking on my left side. Phone Post 3.0