On our way up to Maine for vacation!

Stopping at the liquor stores right off the highway in Portsmouth, NH, and then it's off to Ogunquit for two nights! Came here last summer with my wife and had a blast. Nubble lighthouse, great beaches, Marginal Way, lots of restaurants and shops, the best lobster ever, tons to do.

Anyone been before? Phone Post 3.0

Nope but have fun Phone Post 3.0

apparently theres some freakish ginger in portland who sells pizza with extra "sausage" if you know what I mean

kyle223 - Stopping at the liquor stores right off the highway in Portsmouth, NH, and then it's off to Ogunquit for two nights! Came here last summer with my wife and had a blast. Nubble lighthouse, great beaches, Marginal Way, lots of restaurants and shops, the best lobster ever, tons to do.

Live there. Phone Post 3.0

Ned Rodjaws -
kyle223 - Stopping at the liquor stores right off the highway in Portsmouth, NH, and then it's off to Ogunquit for two nights! Came here last summer with my wife and had a blast. Nubble lighthouse, great beaches, Marginal Way, lots of restaurants and shops, the best lobster ever, tons to do.

Live there. Phone Post 3.0
Well not ogt. York. Phone Post 3.0

Is your wife a dude?

Ogunquit...?

Just tried to go to Nubble Lighthouse but it was really overcast. Pretty sunny here in Ogunquit.

And yes, my wife is a woman lol. I know Ogunquit is supposed to be this big gay destination, but I haven't noticed any more gay people here than other places. Plus, the lobster here is fucking incredible. Right off the boat. Phone Post 3.0

Enjoy my homestate (though I've been in NYC the past 30 years). Thank you (and other tourists) for being the main source of income for the state. Now fuck off with your From Away selves and you can't get there from here. Phone Post 3.0

Stephen King's home state. Beware!

Maine has awesome camping & fishing and fuck all else. If you're outdoorsy it's a paradise.

I've said before, get an hour north of Bangor and you may as well be on the moon. More moose than people.

oldnslow - Enjoy my homestate (though I've been in NYC the past 30 years). Thank you (and other tourists) for being the main source of income for the state. Now fuck off with your From Away selves and you can't get there from here. Phone Post 3.0

Fucking Flatlanders. lol

comeacrossclean - Stephen King's home state. Beware!

If you ever get the chance, there's a guy who does the Steven King tour of Bangor. It's well worth your time. Wife & I went about a year ago, and it was fun as all hell. And I'm only a casual King fan. My wife has read all his stuff and was LOVING it.

First stop on the tour was the Bangor Mental Hospital. And it only got BETTER from there. lol

I'm heading up near Portland in late June to hang with a friend who lives there. Seafood, alcohol, maybe a minor league baseball game. Phone Post 3.0