On tour in Zagreb Croatia

Looking for Cro Cop at his gym later. Hope he doesn't kick me in the head after I ask him for the selfie Phone Post 3.0

If you do see him why don't you just ask someone else to take a picture of you guys.

Or is it only good as a fruitloop selfie?

You deserve a crokick: Phone Post 3.0

Enjoy Croatia bro! One of the Most Beautiful Places on Earth!!!!
If you get a chance to see Cro Cop just tell him in Croatian like this...... Za Dom Spremni! He will love you instantly! You will be posting that selfie!!!!

FightToLive - Enjoy Croatia bro! One of the Most Beautiful Places on Earth!!!!
If you get a chance to see Cro Cop just tell him in Croatian like this...... Za Dom Spremni! He will love you instantly! You will be posting that selfie!!!!
DO NOT! Thats the slogan of Croatian Nazi regime from the 1940s. That's like saying Heil Hitler to your German buddy. These things should get you banned from this forum. Hate speech should be met by ban hammer. Phone Post 3.0

It means for my homeland I am ready?????
He fought in the war for Croatia! What's wrong with you dude?
Take it easy!

JoeBunn -
FightToLive - Enjoy Croatia bro! One of the Most Beautiful Places on Earth!!!!
DO NOT! Thats the slogan of Croatian Nazi regime from the 1940s. That's like saying Heil Hitler to your German buddy. These things should get you banned from this forum. Hate speech should be met by ban hammer. Phone Post 3.0
Hate speech is protected under the 1st amendment of the UG, sorry. Phone Post 3.0

FightToLive - It means for my homeland I am ready?????
He fought in the war for Croatia! What's wrong with you dude?
Take it easy!
That precise phrase was used by Ustase, a racist, fasicst regime under Ante Pavelic. The fact that it was used again in the Civil war is horrible and if people actually listened to historians instead of their grandfathers and priests it would be a forbidden slogan. People need to be educated about it. I'll post links when I get home. Phone Post 3.0

I've been to Zagreb. Make sure you go to a club called Pasha. It's got scantily clad, big titty bitches dancing to local music, and it's a known mafia hangout. I was scared when I was there, but it's a great and fun memory.