On what planet could the Astros beat Yankees

Tonight ? I'm not even making this a lock cause I'm guessing everybody already knows this Phone Post 3.0

Ladies and gentleman, the Astros win and advance!   

Yankees suck Phone Post 3.0

Astros overachieved and are about to be taught an AL east lesson. Only shit they have is that it's in ny. They'd get murdered at home Phone Post 3.0

On the planet where YOU say they can't. Phone Post 3.0

And there will be rally for CC and all that after game in interviews Phone Post 3.0

Astros win 9-2

doesn't matter winner gets killed by KC in the NLDS anyhow

Pretjah -

True Phone Post 3.0

FUCK YOU GRITTY

FUCK YOU RIGHT IN YOUR SOULESS GINGER STINK HOLE

'Stros gonna take it. Phone Post 3.0

tjmitch - FUCK YOU GRITTY

FUCK YOU RIGHT IN YOUR SOULESS GINGER STINK HOLE
You got this game . Royals series not so much Phone Post 3.0

It's 1 game. Could easily go either way.

Diabeetus - It's 1 game. Could easily go either way.

this

Girly - Astros overachieved and are about to be taught an AL east lesson. Only shit they have is that it's in ny. They'd get murdered at home Phone Post 3.0
Gotta be a Yankee fan, you have your head so far up your claven. The Astros starter Keuchel was 15 - 0 at home. Yanks got lucky they didn't have to go to Houston. Both teams lost on the last day. Let's Go Mets! Phone Post 3.0

I'm a Red Sox fan so I would love to see the yanks get raped but I've seen this movie before. We did it for you CC Phone Post 3.0

Girly - 
Pretjah -

True Phone Post 3.0

Not true since neither team is in the National League.

Girly - Astros overachieved and are about to be taught an AL east lesson. Only shit they have is that it's in ny. They'd get murdered at home Phone Post 3.0

The Yankees actually overachieved all year and started coming back down to earth, they were up 8 games at end of July and ended up finishing 6 games out of first place and were 3-7 in last 10 games.

They're old and injured and about to be eliminated, if they happen to dodge a bullet tonight, the Royals will put them out of their misery.

He meant AL Phone Post 3.0

Yankees will lose brother! Go Jays! Phone Post 3.0