Once again...because NO ONE wanted it

From https://www.cbr.com/multiple-man-marvel-comics-fresh-start/

Marvel Comics will launch a new Multiple Man series starring Jamie Madrox as part of its “Fresh Start” initiative.

Killed from exposure to the Terrigen Mist in the 2016 crossover Death of X, Madrox is returning in a new series by writer Matthew Rosenberg (Phoenix Resurrection: The Return of Jean Grey) and artist Andy MacDonald (Justice League of America). Marcos Martin will provide the covers.

“Our book starts off with someone finding Jamie very not dead,” Rosenberg told ComicBook.com. “So the mystery of why he isn’t dead and how to save himself is a big driving force of the story.”

Madrox will face some new threats in the series, including a new mysterious team with plans of world domination. Marvel is also going back to basics here, as Layla Miller, Madrox’s wife, won’t appear in the series. Rosenberg plans to focus “on Jamie for now and getting him back on the board before we can get them back together… If we get them back together.”

Multiple Man #1, by Matthew Rosenberg and Andy MacDonald, will be released in July from Marvel Comics.

paw comments:  If you're going to bring back a character, at least have the f*****in decency to bring the character back.  Not this nonsense of, "well, I'll just bring back the character, but I'll pretend the character never died and never got married and all the rest, it's the character...only not really....at least not the parts I don't like and don't want to deal with".

Lazy characterization, lazy plotting and writing - I'm calling it now.

Is anyone a fan of that character? Never read much X-Factor (only when it was part of some other cross-over), but he always just seemed like cannon fodder.

CursedHand - Is anyone a fan of that character? Never read much X-Factor (only when it was part of some other cross-over), but he always just seemed like cannon fodder.

Peter Davids X-Factor run was pretty good...but yeah...cannon fodder.

It does seem pretty bottom of the barrel to make a Madrox book. Have heard anyone say that is a book they wanted.

Is this still going ahead? Could be the reason why.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/11/16/multiple-man-movie-james-franco/

I saw a few people on FB talking about this that were happy.

I could care less.

File this like you said along with books no one really demanded. It's on par with the Lockjaw mini for me lol.

I love Multiple Man. Having the ability to clone yourself 1000 times and go off and learn 1000 different things at once is cool as hell. I also like that his clones don't always cooperate and how they often question whether Madrox is really Madrox prime or if he just another clone, and even Madrox himself isn't entirely sure.