Once I Was A Champion PPV sweepstakes!

USA only :(

Entered Phone Post

KingOfFighters - Should be for 01-05ers. People who actually were fnas, and looked forward.to.his fights. Phone Post

Right, and no one should have watched the Ali movie if they were too young to see him fight live. Fuck off.

And, ttt, this is an awesome opportunity for someone. Hope a UG'er wins. Phone Post

KingOfFighters - Should be for 01-05ers. People who actually were fnas, and looked forward.to.his fights. Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

The reason this is on PPV I believe is because they didn't want to sell the story out to marketing $'s, but they had to pay for the production of the movie somehow.

It would be great for ESPN to buy it as one of their Real Sports movies like they did Kyle Maynard's movie that would get the story to a very large diverse group of viewers.

TTT in any way - I truly wish that Evan knew the impact he has had on thousands of people he didn't even know.

The reason this is on PPV I believe is because they didn't want to sell the story out to marketing $'s, but they had to pay for the production of the movie somehow.

It would be great for ESPN to buy it as one of their Real Sports movies like they did Kyle Maynard's movie that would get the story to a very large diverse group of viewers.

TTT in any way - I truly wish that Evan knew the impact he has had on thousands of people he didn't even know.

Entered Phone Post

Smith1234 -

I know my join date is Jan 06, but can I get a pass bro? Do you think I stumble on this place a day after New Year Day, or is it more likely that I was an accountless lurcker (everyone used to do that before posting, especially new fans) who finally signed up to discuss the Wandy vs Arona decision. Phone Post

I suppose you would but tanner's last fight was what 07 , and dropped the belt to rich pretty quickly, i can picture new fans being critical and saying he sucked Phone Post

Subbed. Phone Post

Ray Elbe - 
Hong Kong Phooey -

i saw the premier in LA 2 years ago and im glad you guys will finally see it !!!

But do you have a movie poster autographed by the producer hanging on the wall?!?! Phone Post

No but being invited by the producer and meeting Bas and New York Bad Phil was worth it alone.

KingOfFighters - 
Smith1234 -

I know my join date is Jan 06, but can I get a pass bro? Do you think I stumble on this place a day after New Year Day, or is it more likely that I was an accountless lurcker (everyone used to do that before posting, especially new fans) who finally signed up to discuss the Wandy vs Arona decision. Phone Post

I suppose you would but tanner's last fight was what 07 , and dropped the belt to rich pretty quickly, i can picture new fans being critical and saying he sucked Phone Post

Tanner fought Levens at 59

RayRaysFunhouse -

Right, and no one should have watched the Ali movie if they were too young to see him fight live. Fuck off.

And, ttt, this is an awesome opportunity for someone. Hope a UG'er wins. Phone Post

Agreed. I'm a 12er but I started watching MMA in 03. Was a fan. I want to see this. Phone Post

I use to read Evans blog daily. From the sinking ship on the harbor in Ca to sleeping on a gym floor to the Vegas apartment. Evan did things I always wanted to do. It's to bad the MMA Youth Home in OR Didn't work out. I still respect Evans live free way of life. Phone Post

I see its on PPV...I assume direct tv, dish etc? Any scheduling info?

How come people from Rhode Island can't enter?! This is bullshit!!

Tanner's message certainly wasn't limited to old school mma fans, so why should the contest be?

Evan left a very deep and meaningful mark on my life because of where I was at the time I read his blog and because of how honestly he wrote it.

I only caught the tail end of his career but his death hit me hard. For selfish reasons too- here was a man I felt spiritually close to and suddenly that outlet for my own personal growth would never be 'updated' again.

IMO That is the best of legacy a man can leave.

It sucked watching him lose to Okami and Grove but I literally wouldn't ever think 1 iota less of Evan as a person because of it.

I saw it.  It's awesome.  Watch it.

hiii Phone Post

Warriormmd - Entered. Hopefully one of us wins and can document the experience for us all to enjoy Phone Post

This
Would be cool Phone Post

fapout - 
Calavaro - 

USA only :(

really? wow

Not all of the USA!