Once you own a Bidet

You will hate making a #2 away from home.

3 Likes

You don't care who calls you gay? 

2 Likes

Listen Sgt. Skidmark, a clean blood diamond is no joke!

1 Like

Is it anything like when I have to poop without my squatty potty?

might as well shit my pants.

1 Like

DollawayGotFistedByAPillow -

Is it anything like when I have to poop without my squatty potty?

might as well shit my pants.

I've never used a squatty potty but with a bidet your asshole gets that fresh out of the shower feel.

samichlaus - Listen Sgt. Skidmark, a clean blood diamond is no joke!

May all your trombones be rusty!

I like the idea of a clean balloon knot, but how does the spray hose stay clean when I'm spraying shit all over it?  Seems like one of those ideas that work IDEALLY but not in reality, similar to one of Homeslices free energy machines.

1 Like

jgiveshead -

I like the idea of a clean balloon knot, but how does the spray hose stay clean when I'm spraying shit all over it?  Seems like one of those ideas that work IDEALLY but not in reality, similar to one of Homeslices free energy machines.

The ones I have (and I assume most others) have a little shield that covers them and when you turn it on, the shield lowers and the nozzle is exposed.

Squatty Potty + Bidet was a game changer for my whole household.  My sister's family visited and laughed about it at first.  The next day, they were asking me for the model number so they could order a few on Amazon.

1 Like

DaveFu - 
samichlaus - Listen Sgt. Skidmark, a clean blood diamond is no joke!

May all your trombones be rusty!

You're a good man.

Bidet is a game-changer. 

Surprised the west doesnt use more.    Its way better and cleaner than toilet paper.  A quick rinse and straight to shower or a rinse and a dab with a small amount of toilet paper and you good to go. 

Try it out. 

Rahjai MD - 

Bidet is a game-changer. 

Surprised the west doesnt use more.    Its way better and cleaner than toilet paper.  A quick rinse and straight to shower or a rinse and a dab with a small amount of toilet paper and you good to go. 

Try it out. 

/\/\/<br />
This man knows.

Rahjai MD - 

Bidet is a game-changer. 

Try it out. 

Yep.

When I moved to my place last August, first thing I did was hook up my bidet.

People where like "you actually use that thing?"

Now they are all asking me where I got mine and how to use them.

PatK - 
Rahjai MD - 

Bidet is a game-changer. 

Try it out. 

Yep.

Most folks don't consider Buckingham Fountain a bidet.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O92IF6Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

portable bidet. may you never have a funky chocolate starfish again.

1 Like

one of my favourite things about going to europe

The squatty potty looks ridiculous with a person. Doggy >

Luxe 120 shoots up my fat asshole

samichlaus - You will hate making a #2 away from home.

But does it get way up in there? 

samichlaus - 
PatK - 
Rahjai MD - 

Bidet is a game-changer. 

Try it out. 

Yep.

Most folks don't consider Buckingham Fountain a bidet.

That was my old one from years ago

Bidets are like a grand here.  The wand type, hand held units are about $100, I have detachable wand for the kitchen sink.  I can just shit in the kitchen sink and use the wand as a bidet for FREE.

Need to travel?  A plastic water bottle inserted into my anus does the same job and I can just fill it with puddle water for FREE.

Bunch of suckers in here.

2 Likes