One Championship Live Right Now

Opening fight is violent old Jap pounding out a 17 year old thai boy.

2 Likes

I love OneFC

IN.

Man… Coffee, working from home, and the fights on. I love this, every time. Never gets old.

I can’t wait for May 5th. I have tickets to see One’s first US event in Broomfield Colorado. Might Mouse, Rodtang, Musumeci… Stamp Fairtex is as good as female marital arts gets. Sage! Man, its gonna be sweet!

2 Likes

Lucky fuck I gotta go to work and watch it from there :confused: and miss out in the Colorado event

Didn’t know it was on. Thanks

I have it rounds one and two to Kubutov.

Are you fucking kidding me with that decision? Other than a glimmer in the 3rd, dude lost that fight.

Anyone else find it interesting that the Thai government was actively going after ONE because they didn’t honor Muay Thai properly and suddenly they have had 3-4 shows at lumpinee and in a ring? Pay off?

1 Like

After that “win,” I have little doubt.

1 Like

Wait so is it over?

Definitely a pay off but they also implemented the traditional muay thai thing they do before fights for certain fights now. Not sure if that was ever there before.

1 Like

5-6 more fights I think in a little bit

1 Like

I love the Wai Kru! My Wai Kru I shoot arrows at my opponent, stomp
On him and then bury him in the ring before blessing the ring. I also use it as a way to ice my opponent.

2 Likes

haha thats fucking savage can you really do that for a Wai Kru?

No. They said 6 more fights.

1 Like

Oh yeah!!!

is it showing for you? Got a few mins before work and aint shit showing for me

Solid action so far just catching up!

I think Wai Kru is pretty cool. The guys from my gym don’t do it, but others do. I enjoy the contrast at fights. Like, our dudes just pace back and forth awkwardly while dude from other gym is doing this ritual. Adds a level to things.

1 Like