ONE Championship: Only the Brave results & discussion

Chinga is a fucking beast.

2 Likes

How many fights left?

Kiria v Sittichai now

2 Likes

Fuck I wish they where using MMA gloves.

1 Like

Sitthichai is picking him apart easily

3 Likes

Rade is AWESOME! it’s rare to see a heavyweight with an educated lead hand and beautiful technique, I’m a fan!

3 Likes

Man, how great would it have seen Grigorian vs Allazov after seeing Allazov in that form!

2 Likes

I really wanted to see Marat vs Chingas more. They have history from back in the day.

Of course ill bee rooting for the Armenians

3 Likes

Sitthichai has some of the fastest and sneakiest counters

3 Likes

Those kick checks as well. Man that was impressive.

4 Likes

Yup

And you can’t see what he’s gonna throw. Zero tell at all. No chambering or loading up, all technique

1 Like

Another awesome event from ONE. Was hoping for the quick turn around fight for former WW champ Kadastem that fell through.

2 Likes

100% its beautiful. Kiria didnt see that head kick coming. I hope he can pull of a win against Chingas.

1 Like

Great card, looking forward to see if Chinga can put up a challenge to Sittichai

2 Likes

Not at all. Kiria has heart for days.

I like Allazov, he will need to be more strategic if he wants to beat Sitthichai but he looked great in there. He just needs to tighten things up. But if he keeps that same focus he had against Grigorian, he has a great chance. It’s gonna be fireworks.

Is there a reliable source of complete records for Muay Thai/Kickboxing fighters? I remember seeing one site but it wanted me to pay just to see a record.