One crazy street in Miami

Wow what a shithole!! 

Why would you stay in that area expecting quite?

Welcome to south beach. That's the new normal there.

I'm ready to go! What street/neighborhood is that?

culture

Yea, I stay the fuck out of SoBe.

if terrorists struck there, it might be an improvement

I'd get some beer and coke and party my ass off

ttt

Sobe went really down hill around 2011-12ishhh.

It use to be not too bad when the edm scene was huge, but once rap/hip hop/ghetto black ppl took over forgetta bout it.

Mix that with barely any English speakers and foreign ppl everywhere, it's on the fringes of a 2nd- 3rd world country

A city full of blacks and Hispanics. What could go wrong?

NKcell - 

It use to be not too bad when the edm scene was huge, but once rap/hip hop/ghetto black ppl took over forgetta bout it.

Mix that with barely any English speakers and foreign ppl everywhere, it's on the fringes of a 2nd- 3rd world country

This. It's now a crime infested shithole. Violence is not a daily occurrence, it's an hourly one. Everywhere you look you'll find thugs and violence. Even the cops there are thugs.

The operator is honestly worse than the scumbag crowds...typical Miami lazy piece of shit dont give a fuck about doing your job attitude

angryinch -
NKcell - 

This. It's now a crime infested shithole. Violence is not a daily occurrence, it's an hourly one. Everywhere you look you'll find thugs and violence. Even the cops there are thugs.

Sunset harbor area as well as south of fifth arent bad, it's just the main "south beach" like collins/washington/ocean dr that are literal cesspools

Don't forget urban week or whatever the fuck it's called.  The Miami Beach police dress like they're going into war and Ryder trauma is operating on overdrive.

LOL @ this dude calling 911 for that shit. 

That's 9th and collins?
I stayed at 14 and collins before and it was great. 2 second walk to south beach.

I think the video said it was in March. If so, that's spring break.

I've always enjoyed Miami. South beach too. Never had any issue.