One daily exercise that would yield greatest results in 30 days?

Really? Former coworker was shredded from it. Unfortunately my BJJ days are behind me

What sort of results is this hypothetical person trying to achieve?
loose weight?
gain weight?
become stronger?
gain endurance?

2 Likes

stop putting food to your mouth would yield tremendous results for the obese western world

5 Likes

Then deadlift if just 1 exercise?

Down about 20 lbs in the last month or so and can confirm this is the way to lose weight

1 Like

My dad told me to get into climbing, said it would get me strong, he’s a cyclist and I have no interest in it, but I liked MMA/boxing /bjj etc and he’s an ex wrestler who introduced me to the UFC, he’s about 62 now and fitter than I’ve ever been. He’s got shitloads of fight stories over the years. But yea he recommended climbing, these days I don’t do fuck all.

BJJ warmups are a bitch

1 Like

Yeah, check out the 30 day 10,000 Kettlebell Swing challenge. Great results providing that you swing properly without compromising your lower back.

Planks

1 Like

I chucked up on one. Honestly I felt like they were trolling me to see if I’d break. And I did. Fun times.

They are usually either 19 year old bums or on drugs.

Ive been doing 100 body weight squats a day. As i go down i raise my arms above my head. Been doing it for about 6 months and have lost like 12 pounds. Its not a lot but it works for me.

Wrestling warm ups are a lot worse imo,

2 Likes

Got light headed and almost passed out my first wrestling practice.

2 Likes

For years I was climbing, biking, bjj’ing and lifting … overall fitness was pretty fucking good.

1 Like

Do 100 burpees a day and do 100 kettlebell swings each day. 30 days later you will be unrecognizable.

2 Likes

Do the 3 staples of Matt furry to get strong like an ape, bridging, Hindu squats and Hindu pushups

1 Like

I do those staples plus the hangman stretch for general strength and testicular fortitude.

1 Like

Uphill sprints or swimming if you want fat loss.

A heavy compound lift for muscle.

Competitive eating.

1 Like