One FC champ AOKI is greatest ever MMA lightweight

http://samurailife.net/one-fc-champi...n-mma-history/

new ONE Fighting Championship champion Shinya Aoki is the greatest lightweight in the sport's history; absolute monster of MMA.

Fletch - 

http://samurailife.net/one-fc-champi...n-mma-history/

new ONE Fighting Championship champion Shinya Aoki is the greatest lightweight in the sport's history; absolute monster of MMA.

Didn't Eddie Alvarez knock him out last year?

And Gilbert Melendez shut him down in a really bad fight.

LMAO someone please post that looping gif of Sakurai kneeing Aoki's corpse against the ropes.

Or perhaps that gif of that cartoonish pro wrestler KO'ing Aoki with a flying knee in the first 3 seconds of the first round.

Maybe that gif of Alvarez smoking Aoki in the first round.

You know what? Forget all that. Just post that gif of Aoki crying. That should do it.

G.O.A.T.

Come to UFC Shinya, face Smooth and try to tap him out, not gonna happen. Phone Post 3.0

JerseyShoreTapTeam - LMAO someone please post that looping gif of Sakurai kneeing Aoki's corpse against the ropes.

Or perhaps that gif of that cartoonish pro wrestler KO'ing Aoki with a flying knee in the first 3 seconds of the first round.

You know what? Forget all that. Just post that gif of Aoki crying. That should do it.

G.O.A.T.

Still sporting the SN you gave me :(

I'm missing out on winning an easy Bisping bet again or taking my ace in the hole Chael P. Sonnen in an SN bet.

Let's be real. Dude is an amazing grappler and very exciting in certain fights.

Gets slept by anyone who can keep him off them. Phone Post

He's top 10... Phone Post 3.0

JerseyShoreTapTeam - LMAO someone please post that looping gif of Sakurai kneeing Aoki's corpse against the ropes.

G.O.A.T.

"LMAO" - "someone post that Aoki vs. Sakurai I & II (he won the first imo)  was NOT A LIGHTWEIGHT FIGHT."

Who has better credentials than Aoki for Lightweight all-time numero uno, mi maricon amigo? And how exactly do fights NOT CONTESTED AT LIGHTWEIGHT have any bearing on Aoki's standing in the 70kg division?

Imbecile, leave meaningful discussion to adults with basic reading comprehension, understanding of their native tongue in written form, and knowledge of the subject matter at hand. Whoomp der it is

Aoki soooooo overrated Phone Post 3.0

No.

Bendo is on his way to being the GLOAT.

Vader03 - Aoki soooooo overrated Phone Post 3.0

evidently not -  given the silly responses in here, and given Aoki's 10 wins over top 10 ranked / champion opponents at lightweight (with a couple at welterweight, and a rightful one against Sakurai the first time around)

I'd say on the contrary, he's criminally underrated.

Everyone knows its not about the numbers on your record, it's who have you fought, and although aoki is good, the bellator and UFC guys are better. Alvarez and Gilbert beat him and be do would coast straight through him.

Bendo*

Best LW ever!!!!!11!1!!!

Getting beat by Melendez and Alvarez makes you the goat?

if Aoki fought Ben Henderson 10 times, Henderson wins more often than aoki.

But if they fought 1 time and Aoki submitted Henderson, I wouldn't he shocked at all.

GOAT!!!!!

Theres No Crying in [MMA]

Fletch -
Vader03 - Aoki soooooo overrated Phone Post 3.0

evidently not -  given the silly responses in here, and given Aoki's 10 wins over top 10 ranked / champion opponents at lightweight (with a couple at welterweight, and a rightful one against Sakurai the first time around)

I'd say on the contrary, he's criminally underrated.

No. Aoki gets beat in the ufc. Hes just way to one dimensional Phone Post 3.0