ONE FC Gifs

its 2012 FFS
we want videos not cruddy gifs!

I appreciate the gifs. Would have loved to have watched it. This made my work day better though. The UG delivers!

French Fries Malone - 
Dead Again -  

thats no BJ, we want a motivated bj !!

No no the BJ motion was just after this, it was the girl sitting down next to her that did it

Thanks DA

looks like Arlovski still hasn't learned to circle off the cage, always eats a ton of shots like that.

Thanks for the gifs.

From what I see, OneFC really needs to figure out their soccer kick rule. I'm not sure how AA's kicks on Sylvia were illegal, but Baroni holding the fence and delivering them was fine? I understand that it is the ref's discretion, but what exactly are they looking for?

Kelly and Foloyang are some wild animals, really fun to watch. I never like to see jens lose, but I am definitely a fan of kelly after his 3 Onefc fights.

awesome gifs. thanks.

UGCTT_EnderTL -  Thanks for the gifs.

From what I see, OneFC really needs to figure out their soccer kick rule. I'm not sure how AA's kicks on Sylvia were illegal, but Baroni holding the fence and delivering them was fine? I understand that it is the ref's discretion, but what exactly are they looking for?

They are legal at ref's discretion and with prior permission? I don't really get it either.

bigSurf6661 - 
disbeliever - In for gif of BJ

This Phone Post

TTT!!!!!

Thanks! Phone Post

Still waiting for this mysterious BJ gif.

Damn id like to know what sylva and arlovski were sayin to each other. Also it would appear that Andre learned something from his old friend Viacheslav.

TTT for Jason Chambers getting in between Sylvia and Arlovski at the end. What were they saying?

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - TTT for Jason Chambers getting in between Sylvia and Arlovski at the end. What were they saying?

Mike C is the house!

It was hard to make out - it seemed like they were burring the hatchet though.

Jason Chambers - 
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - TTT for Jason Chambers getting in between Sylvia and Arlovski at the end. What were they saying?

Mike C is the house!

It was hard to make out - it seemed like they were burring the hatchet though.

Thanks Jason! Thought you were going to have to double leg someone at first glance.

TTT

nice work gif makers

In Phone Post

In Phone Post

Still no BJ gif?! Someone send out the caposa signal! Phone Post