ONE FC Megathread

You don’t even have clean water in your state, calm down noob lol

If I had feelings McTowelie they would have been offended too lol

2 Likes

Perfect timing for that joke. I was just in Flint today for work :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

damn good question. Are you talking about what the play by play guy kept trying to bring up when they were trying to honor Victoria Lee a few months back?

What did you drink?

I love the feel of One’s events. Not “Pride” but a similar “different than the UFC but still large scale” feel. The 4 oz Muay Thai is the motherfuckin BOMB. Juice monsters can rampage through people. One is the shit.

4 Likes

Why do democrats hate black ppl so much?

Something about one i dont like tbh… i think it stems from the arlovski/sylvia rematch tbh.

Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 14-59-33 ONE Friday Fights 22

MMA Heavyweight

Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 15-01-38 Arjan Bhullar Vs. Anatoly Malykhin Heavyweight World Title Unification Match Rescheduled For ONE Friday Fights 22

One Insta

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtS2cwOO0_A/

I brought Meijer brand purified bottled water with me and some beef jerky

Well spoken. I have only watched a few of their shows and want to get more into it.

A few months ago I saw a first for me. The ref (Olivier Coste?) gave out a yellow card for inaction, which IIRC docked the pay of the fighter that got the yellow card. After that the action picked up. I love that. That and Chatri gives out the $50k bonus throughout every card for great fights so they are motivated both ways to put on great fights.

Their own website doesnt have any bouts listed for a card 3 days away.

@HongKongaBong @Hong_Kong_Phooey @ixr

In GIF - In - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes

LOL! She looks like she is praying for a sign. Here’s your two-footed sign.

I haven’t had feelings in years and years :rofl:

We know who the real weekly troopers are!

Happy to grow the club! Good shit!

ONE FC for the win!

2 Likes

Now that you mention it, I believe that was the last official mention of it

1 Like

*50,000 baht which is like US$1,500 but still. That’s like 1.5 months wages for the average masters degree holder in Thailand!

1 Like