One FC: Pride of a Nation official discussion

Sub! Phone Post

think i will order.

Now that's what a fight poster should look like...list the countries they are from and their past/current accomplishments. Looks so much more like a legit sporting event compared to UFC posters.

Principe03 - Now that's what a fight poster should look like...list the countries they are from and their past/current accomplishments. Looks so much more like a legit sporting event compared to UFC posters.

Agreed. Phone Post

And also, because I'm lazy, can someone tell me what time I have to watch this event if I live in New York? Phone Post

Looking forward to seeing Folayang and fellow Aussie Falciroli. Gonna be a sick event!!

OneFC kicks arse!

I got Felipe Enomoto in the upset...

Hopefully Gregor Gracie picks up the win after his recent loss to Ricardo Liborio black belt Adam Kayoom Phone Post

This card gets my nips hard.

cool.

How's the stream quality? Will it scale up on a 40" tv and look crisp? Phone Post

caposa -
RJJH - 
mmavixen -  I haven't missd a ONE FC card yet.  I'll be here Friday morning to watch it live.  I cannot wait!

I like Tim Sylvia, but I have always been a crazy Arlovski fan.  I am very excited!

I also have not missed and will never miss a ONE FC.

the  fights are saturday morning, not friday.

Everything points to Friday morning at 8:30 am to me. We are 12 hours behind Manila. The event is at 8:30 pm on Friday night there.

Pissed I won't be able to watch live 

Time Zone fail. Phone Post

ttt

BARONI GONNA DO WORK!

NYBA > BJJ

Jens is looking incredible and I am anxious to see how this one turns up.

Interesting how they state the former UFC Champions (Sylvia, Arlovski, and Pulver) as former World Champions.

So the prelims start at 5 am PT? Or the main card? I want to watch but dread waking up that early. Phone Post

Hope there's some more soccer kick kos

BEST BACKGROUND MUSIC EVER! 

pretty stoked for this card

Just ordered, to bad I won't be able to watch it live. Oh well something else to look forward to when I get off work.