One FC will one day be the big show.

I didnt think the ufc could ever be knocked off the top spot but One FC have the very real potential to do just that.

They have real sponsors and a plan for domination.

As the only pan-Asian global sports media property on the continent, ONE has achieved some of the highest TV ratings and social media engagement metrics in Asia with its unique brand of Asian values, world-class athletes, and world-class production. ONE is held in the largest stadiums in the most iconic cities across Asia with a global broadcast reach to 1 billion potential viewers across 128+ countries. Our ultimate vision for ONE is content ubiquity across platforms (free-to-air TV, paid TV, digital, social, etc) and devices (TV, computers, mobile, etc) with 24 hour accessibility, 365 days a year. ONE Championship has a coveted roster of blue-chip Fortune 500 sponsors, including the likes of Disney, Marvel, LG, Sony, Facebook, Haier, Kawasaki, L’Oreal, Casio, Bayer, and more..

Fken Disney lol,....I will bump in 4yrs time when this happens.

What other top sporting organizations originated from and are rooted in Asia?

America is the home of combat sports. We have the best fighters here. It would be different if Asia was the place producing the most top fighters, but they produce a much smaller number of the top fighters and are often limited to certain weight classes.

I hope they make their cage smaller and get rid of rounds since they judge the fight as a whole anyways.

If they can offer more money than the UFC i could see top fighters choosing One over the UFC

I wholeheartedly agree 

GOAT St. Pierre - What other top sporting organizations originated from and are rooted in Asia?

America is the home of combat sports. We have the best fighters here. It would be different if Asia was the place producing the most top fighters, but they produce a much smaller number of the top fighters and are often limited to certain weight classes.

Really depends on how you look at it, CRE.  Some would argue that Kunlun Fights (both kickboxing and MMA) is already the premiere kickboxing organization.  They’ve certainly picked up a ton of names and have a ton of backing.  I’m not one of these Pride Forever fanboys betting on the old regime… but China will be really interesting to watch.

If One goes back to Vale Tudo rules it could get very big, and might even induce the U.S. to get rid of its BS rules.

Nexuscrawlers - If they can offer more money than the UFC i could see top fighters choosing One over the UFC

Genius insight.

I too, could see Lebron James playing for a team who offers him more money in the NBA once his contract is up. I mean maybe, its so far fetched an idea...

Agree with OP. Great option for fighters looking for a real home imo

I saw an interview with the last year or so which the the One fc owner stated that they’ll be going with a uniform soon as well. Let’s see what they do with that.

If they go with Nike then "it’s all over!