One Kick....Great Job UFC.

That was awesome and perfectly even matchmaking on the UFC's behalf. I literally predicted one kick either head or body and this fight is over. Now what does Machida have to gain by this...0.
Can't wait for another exciting and breaking news announcement that Tito is coming back...amazing! Just remember, the elite of the elite only is what the UFC is. Dollaway will probably clear a thousand bucks after tonight...not bad.

Holy shit the whiny bitches in this place is getting ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

Yea..they should of put him in with someone in the top 10….wait…nvm

Dude just stop Phone Post 3.0

What does machida have to gain? Cash, highlight, extra win to help with his title shot.......... Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - Machida vs John Cena
This. CB thew a headkick, Machida no sold it. CB sold Machida's kick like a champ. Lets put these two together, see who budges first Phone Post 3.0

Machida needs to train harder for CM Punk.

The OP has a point though. Who put this match together? Can you all tell me that you thought this fight would be competitive? My wife and I were debating the mathematical difference between having zero chance and having 0.000000001 chance before the fight.

I feel like I'm walking into a zinger with that last line.

This did what it was supposed to. Launch Machida back with a favoured matchup win. This is what all titlefight losers get more or less. It just so happens CB has no big fight experience yet and fancied himself ready to prove Machida is on the decline.

No such luck. he got that blind confidence clipped. He'll come back bettter for it and Machida gets back on track.

CB earned the fight. It made sense. We all knew what Machida would do, but weirder things have happened. Quit whining.

BrattMamley - Holy shit the whiny bitches in this place is getting ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

McSavy005 - That was awesome and perfectly even matchmaking on the UFC's behalf. I literally predicted one kick either head or body and this fight is over. Now what does Machida have to gain by this...0.
Can't wait for another exciting and breaking news announcement that Tito is coming back...amazing! Just remember, the elite of the elite only is what the UFC is. Dollaway will probably clear a thousand bucks after tonight...not bad.
If you hate watching UFC so much then stick with Bellator and quit whining. Phone Post 3.0

I got a hunger, and the only quench is more CB Dolloway.

Yea this was the most predictable fight in sometime. However Cb kept winning fights so he needed to hit his ceiling sometime Phone Post 3.0

inf0 - I got a hunger, and the only quench is more CB Dolloway.

lol

McSavy005 - That was awesome and perfectly even matchmaking on the UFC's behalf. I literally predicted one kick either head or body and this fight is over. Now what does Machida have to gain by this...0.
If you hate the UFC so much stop watching. Phone Post 3.0

McSavy005 - That was awesome and perfectly even matchmaking on the UFC's behalf. I literally predicted one kick either head or body and this fight is over. Now what does Machida have to gain by this...0.

Getting ridiculous since May 27?

Ok

nobones - 
If you hate watching UFC so much then stick with Bellator and quit whining. Phone Post 3.0

You need me to keep educating you so I can't.

nobones - 
If you hate the UFC so much stop watching. Phone Post 3.0

Are you really that offended by some low-key, level-headed criticism of the UFC's matchmaking? Calm down, jabronie.

What a total stooge.