One of my biggest problems in relationships

Ending them too easily over stupid shit. I'm 31 now and have always been this way. I get selfish and if am not happy about something stupid I (usually drunk) end the relationship then immediately regret it the next day.

Any advice how to stop being so shitty at relationships? Besides not drinking since that isn't always involved. Broke up with latest gf two days ago and have been completely bummed. Phone Post 3.0

Don't be a spaz?

Think before you talk?

Be objective about a situation.

Maybe try being more mature? I mean this in a serious manner. I was the same way until I realized I was being an immature prick and needed to understand a relationship is work and if I'm not committed to the work I don't need to have a girlfriend or wife. Phone Post 3.0

Ghost of Sex_Guy - Maybe try being more mature? I mean this in a serious manner. I was the same way until I realized I was being an immature prick and needed to understand a relationship is work and if I'm not committed to the work I don't need to have a girlfriend or wife. Phone Post 3.0
That's how I feel. I know it's immature. It's like a pathetic temper tantrum that I use to control the situation. Phone Post 3.0

Proactive not reactive Phone Post 3.0

Are you purposely sabotaging yourself? Phone Post 3.0

bad aids/probably gay

You should probably stop drinking.

But fuck that.

You sound like a bad drunk

People don't change, you are just gonna have to find a girl with so little self -esteem that will take your shit, or buy a Russian wife.