One of my favorite Attacks from mount

It do it very similarly.  Matt Arroyo showed me this technique with some small variations but its basically the same thing.  I really stress the weight transfer into the opponents belly to get that leg free.  It can be real crushing pressure  :)    

Thanks for the clip

I think Xande really likes to do that thumb in grip too.

I like to finish off that arm bar by putting my shin on his face and leaning forward, just staying on top.

Xande also showed me his cross choke once.  Two thumbs (both palms down) in which I was surprised to see

Meatgrinder - 

I think Xande really likes to do that thumb in grip too.

I like to finish off that arm bar by putting my shin on his face and leaning forward, just staying on top.

Thats brutal

I guess we know how he got his SN lol 

I do the thumb  because I broke my wrist years ago and lost the flexibility in it.   It actually works out better because I can create more pressure with it 

I'm glad you guys liked it!  I'm going to start teasing meatgrinder that he accents everything with a little knee/shin tenderizing across the face. Before he grills a steak he knee rides it. Burps a baby. Knee on belly to help with digestion. Lol!  Hope you know I'm just kidding buddy. 

BigEyedFish - 

Xande also showed me his cross choke once.  Two thumbs (both palms down) in which I was surprised to see

I've done it thumbs down for years due to bad wrists. Funny things is, I learned palm down-palm down in Judo. When I did it in BJJ I was always told it was "wrong". lol Turns out, it's also old school BJJ move too.

BJJUke - 

I'm glad you guys liked it!  I'm going to start teasing meatgrinder that he accents everything with a little knee/shin tenderizing across the face. Before he grills a steak he knee rides it. Burps a baby. Knee on belly to help with digestion. Lol!  Hope you know I'm just kidding buddy. 

lol.... I've got to say that I'm doing a ton of shin work these days. Once I got the details of a good N/S choke, the setup is a "no one can defend" situation!

Incidentally, I like to get into the S-mount from a single-leg grape vine rather than a cross collar grip. It frees up my arm on the same side as his arm that will be trying to put me into 1/2 guard or something. I made this vid back on '12 and I still have a lot of success with it...often stuffing his arm for mounted triangles too. Give this some mat time and let me know what you think...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_1gs9Er84