One of the best Stanley cups i remember

Shit man. This is so good. I grew up playing travel hockey, I know my hockey, this is freaking good. Phone Post

On right now for those wondering Phone Post

Tied 5-5 in third period Phone Post

This whole playoffs series has been great.

-Drama

Bruins looked like a clusterfuck for the ten minutes I watched. No idea how they scored five goals. They also let everybody bring the puck over with ease

Normally I say whoever blew the regulation lead will lose in ot but with this many goals it doesn't matter. I like the hawks on a multiple rebound putback halfway through ot Phone Post 3.0

Gritty - Bruins looked like a clusterfuck for the ten minutes I watched. No idea how they scored five goals. They also let everybody bring the puck over with ease

Normally I say whoever blew the regulation lead will lose in ot but with this many goals it doesn't matter. I like the hawks on a multiple rebound putback halfway through ot Phone Post 3.0

Boston had a bad stretch in the 3rd, looked better before that. Chicago is just so prone to... Lapses... And they always end in goals. I say Chicago controls most of the OT but loses on a lapse. Phone Post

I want to watch so bad but every time I have turned it on Chicago scores. I can't bring myself to turn on OT Phone Post 3.0

ten times better to watch then NBA finals Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. This series is amazing.

as a Canucks fan i HATE both teams.

but goddamn this is amazing hockey.