One of You is a Legit Psycho

It kind of creeps me out to imagine some OGer posting and I can only imagine what he's like in real life.

Maybe he has a bag of puppies he pokes with a stick anytime one of us pisses him off.

Maybe he has two women tied up in his dungeon and he comes on the OG and posts friendly recipes and is generally a nice dude.

Maybe he's the guy who disappears for months at a time. You think he's just quitting the Internet to spend time with his family. Really he is just disposing of hooker bodies.

Maybe one of you is like the worlds biggest Pearl Jam fan and you sit in your dark room crying to Eddie Vedders voice while you drink milk out of a baby bottle.

Maybe one of you has lost touch with reality and imagines himself getting into altercations at the local Starbucks.

Maybe one of you jacks off while inserting a barbed jelly fish stinger up your own ass.

Who knows what kind of creeps are on here. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe he saves all threads to a disc.... Phone Post 3.0

RATFINK13 - Maybe he saves all threads to a disc.... Phone Post 3.0

BOOOOOOOOOM

If anybody is the bullied school shooter type here its originalTUFer. Just saying. Phone Post 3.0

RATFINK13 - Maybe he saves all threads to a disc.... Phone Post 3.0
1st reply never die! Phone Post 3.0

You cut right to the core of me. I won't tell you which one but you nailed it. Phone Post 3.0

Sogflop - If anybody is the bullied school shooter type here its originalTUFer. Just saying. Phone Post 3.0

9.5/10

"Maybe one of you is like the worlds biggest Pearl Jam fan and you sit in your dark room crying to Eddie Vedders voice while you drink milk out of a baby bottle."

damn

did i leave my webcam on again?

Maybe he likes Jon Jones... Fuckin OG creeps! Phone Post 3.0

Take a few months off and you need to explain the shovel. tarp and lime in the trunk.

What's the difference between an onion and a hooker?

I only cry when I cut up onions. Phone Post 3.0

I am hand-copying a story from a Polish woman's magazine as we speak.

Yeah, that's right.

Who you tryin' to get crazy with, ese?

Don't you know I'm LOCO?

Have you been following me?

BTTMike -
RATFINK13 - Maybe he saves all threads to a disc.... Phone Post 3.0
1st reply never die! Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

I'm watching a show on serial killers RIGHT NOW.

Sleep well, fren.

Cotton - I'm watching a show on serial killers RIGHT NOW.

Sleep well, fren.
I'm creating material for shows about serial killers RIGHT NOW.

You appear to be sleeping well, but it's hard to get a good look when my night vision goggles keep fogging up. Phone Post 3.0

mixedmartialfarts -
Cotton - I'm watching a show on serial killers RIGHT NOW.

Sleep well, fren.
I'm creating material for shows about serial killers RIGHT NOW.

You appear to be sleeping well, but it's hard to get a good look when my night vision goggles keep fogging up. Phone Post 3.0
That's not fog, that's my heavy breathing because I'm right next to you stroking my anus with a pine cone. Phone Post 3.0

Why, who have you been talking to? I wasn't even there when that stuff happened! Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, well...at least I don't go to Starbucks.

I take only a couple of hours disposing the bodies.