One thing is for sure.

Trump takes the 2020 election. The silent majority was upset in 2016 at all of the bullshit the left pulled back then. The beginnings of BLM were annoying but not being force fed to the masses. The left attempted to throw sexual allegations at The President, it was one thing after another and Trump won it. 

This election season is disgusting. Blm is an extremist group. The media has gone out of their way to curb the truth thus stoking racial flames. I’m assuming the silent majority is more than annoyed at this point. Trump takes the 2020 election. 

1 Like

This kind of hubris is exactly what keeps people at home on voting day.

It’s interesting. Trump supporters think he’s gonna win, Biden supporters are sure it’s their guy.... 

the battleground states are going to be very interesting. 

The silent majority isn’t just Republicans ready to vote. Plenty of pissed of Dems are ready to say FU to what the party has become.

1 Like
FlowWithTheGo -

Trump takes the 2020 election. The silent majority was upset in 2016 at all of the bullshit the left pulled back then. The beginnings of BLM were annoying but not being force fed to the masses. The left attempted to throw sexual allegations at The President, it was one thing after another and Trump won it. 

This election season is disgusting. Blm is an extremist group. The media has gone out of their way to curb the truth thus stoking racial flames. I’m assuming the silent majority is more than annoyed at this point. Trump takes the 2020 election. 

One thing is for sure

The election is not

Altofsky -

This... Tho I am hoping for a massive landslide Trump win. Not so much because of Trump, but because the Left needs snapped back to reality.

Altofsky -

So you see the motivation for my little proposed project? It isn't just presidential elections. People sit home on local elections, union elections, etc and then bitch about the unfavorable result.

My mind would be blown if there isn't record turn out this election. Both sides.