One week of trt down ama

So I was always interested as I lacked energy in the gym so I got tested and was at the low end of the spectrum for testosterone.  So I went to a clinic and got juiced up ask me anything!

What changes have you noticed? How do you feel?

Age?

Have you ever used a cock ring?  Does it really enhance pleasure?

How big your cock get...

Seriously, it's the best. Enjoy the ride and don't waste it. Get in the gym. It'll be as easy as when you were a teen

How are your spinning kicks? 

How old are you?

what did the prescribe you? Are you inject sustanon in your asshole? Did they say if you using steroids for the rest of your life would have any side effects? What about if you come off them?

How low were your test results?

Go ahead. AMA. I'll come back when I feel like it. - OP

HAWKZILLA, more like pigeonkong amirite?

Just tell us everything, you dope.

Did you know you are suppose to answer questions?

Makes an ama...

Leaves without replying to single post.

I think this is more of a "hey guys I got some testosterone" thread.

A couple years back I got tested and I was at the lower end of the spectrum too. They wanted me to try the device that is surgically implanted in your skin and releases trt periodically and it supposedly is more effective that other means.I said no way.
So they gave me Fortesta in the form of gel that needs to be applied inside your tights twice a day. I didn't notice any difference.

Kenso - A couple years back I got tested and I was at the lower end of the spectrum too. They wanted me to try the device that is surgically implanted in your skin and releases trt periodically and it supposedly is more effective that other means.I said no way.
So they gave me Fortesta in the form of gel that needs to be applied inside your tights twice a day. I didn't notice any difference.
Tell them to fuck off.

Seriously tell your doc if he won't give you script for shots that hit administer yourself you'll have to find another doc. Plenty out there that will do that for you.

A week isn't much time, cypionate will take some time to really see the full benefits.

Great AMA faggot

Lol. Yea. Really knocking these questions right out of the park!

Guess his T was so low he feel asleep at his keyboard after he used his last bit of strength to type the thread title.