One year anniversary smoking weed. I'm 38. AMA.

Started when I was 37. I fucking love weed. I've only drank alcohol 4-5 times this year because I'd rather smoke weed.

I'm 37, and just recently made the decision to make the jump. Haven't made first purchase yet, but I will soon.

Welcome!! I was 22, but yeah. Phone Post 3.0

Who cares. Phone Post 3.0

Something to be proud of. Phone Post 3.0

Your parents must be so proud. Phone Post 3.0

How did you manage to wait so long to start? Did any of your friends smoke growing up? Phone Post 3.0

Ray Irizarry - Your parents must be so proud. Phone Post 3.0

As a matter of fact, they are.

I work full time and my hobby nets me approx 30k a year. My spouse and I together earn 200k plus. We own 2 homes and save for retirement and kids college funds. I also own some other real estate that should bring me security for the future.

I always felt marijuana was bad because I was brainwashed by the DARE program. I much prefer it to alcohol.

What's so bad about that?

Yamie Jagerbomb -

I work full time and my hobby nets me approx 30k a year. My spouse and I together earn 200k plus. We own 2 homes and save for retirement and kids college funds. I also own some other real estate that should bring me security for the future.

I always felt marijuana was bad because I was brainwashed by the DARE program. I much prefer it to alcohol.

In for info of 30k a year hobby. I could use a new hobby. Phone Post 3.0

If you are so stable financially, maybe think about giving to local legalization movements?

Im 31, been smoking since 20 and if i could smoke without worrying my life would certainly be better and I wouldn't need other meds that i am prescribed.

Does it affect your short term memory? Phone Post 3.0

I quit about 2 months ago. I'm already pretty lazy and the ganja turns me into a vegetable for the most part. I'll probably start back again eventually once I'm WAY more settled. Phone Post 3.0

Have you noticed any "brain haze" in the morning? Phone Post 3.0

Any loss of motivation? Phone Post 3.0

Do you dislike not dreaming? Phone Post 3.0

jonnyjitsu uktt -
Yamie Jagerbomb -

In for info of 30k a year hobby. I could use a new hobby. Phone Post 3.0
I thought same thing. Give it up OP. Phone Post 3.0

I'm smoking Sour Diesel as we speak.

"Sour Diesel is best known for (and gets its name from) the extremely pungent smell that it contains. It is a fast acting, dreamy high that is extremely cerebral, but doesn't leave you stuck to the couch. Sometimes known as Sour D."

Sour Diesel makes patients feel:

Creative

Energetic

Euphoric

Happy

Uplifted

Sniffing coke off a hookers ass is next bro Phone Post 3.0

I just got 2 grams of Rick Simpson oil

Bay Area - How did you manage to wait so long to start? Did any of your friends smoke growing up? Phone Post 3.0

Please see my reply above as to why I waited so long.

I didn't have any close friends that smoked. I began because my brother (a doctor) told me he did it in medical school. I was dumbfounded. He told me that it wasn't as detrimental to health as I had been led to believe.