OneFC is amazing. Anyone know what the pay is like

I'm an amateur fighter right now. I feel like I have serious potential to be the best at this game. I have a current dream to fight for OneFC due to the pride rules and I really love Singapore as a city. Anyone know what the disclosed pay for the fighters is over there? I would obviously love to fight in the UFC one day but I'm setting one goal at a time here. I would much rather fight for OneFC first than Bellator as a start. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Man who cares! Once you start taking the heads clean off you'll be getting the benji's!!! Good luck man sorry I can't provide you any information, but here's some encouragement! Keep at it and you won't have to worry about the $$ it'll all come together bro! Phone Post 3.0

Best of luck! Phone Post 3.0

Best of luck bro following your dream. Do what you enjoy, and the money will eventually come with success

Im curious what they pay, too.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Good luck brother. Phone Post 3.0

good luck man. go pro and fight for local pro shows first when your ready. if your good enough a hook up is sure to happen.

4 Ringgit and a Durian milkshake ;P

DanTheCan - Do amateurs fight for one fc? If so probably the sad wager for all amateurs. Hotel room and nothing else Phone Post 3.0
Obviously I mean down the road not immediately lol. I need to annihilate about 3 or 4 more dudes at the regional level maybe do a high profile fight at tuff n nuff then I can think about going pro. Phone Post 3.0

44 Magnum - Best of luck bro following your dream. Do what you enjoy, and the money will eventually come with success
This advice has ruined many lives Phone Post 3.0

They pay Askren well, 6 figures if he wins. So it's definitely decent for some, probably not so great for others but, that's across the board in this sport Phone Post 3.0

UG's own Stephen Langdown (ONE FC fighter) could perhaps shine som light on this. Phone Post 3.0

Unclemac1 - UG's own Stephen Langdown (ONE FC fighter) could perhaps shine som light on this. Phone Post 3.0
Oh ya! TTT for Langdown appearance Phone Post 3.0