OneFC Needs to be IN A RING!!!!!!!

Well we have soccer kicks back, but now it's time for OneFC to go full PRIDE:

- in the ring!!!!!!!!!

- 10 min first round!!!

- STOMPS!!!!!!!!!

I know a few guys have connections with Victor so PLEASE let him understand that MMA doesn't need abother UFC-lite...

It NEEDS something DIFFERENT!

I think they like the whole hybrid rule set, mixing JMMA with North American MMA. I'd prefer the ring but I don't see them changing it. Phone Post

No, I have never been a fan of the ring and never will be I was hoping that Pride would of eventually went to the cage. Phone Post

White cage

I hate the ring and I honestly don't get why people enjoy MMA in a ring.

GrayKickass - I hate the ring and I honestly don't get why people enjoy MMA in a ring.
Because the cage allows for stalling, easy running away, looks ugly, fucks up camera angles, fucks up seat views and just is shitty in general.

The Ring's only fault is the possibility of falling out which NEVER happened, EVER in a PRIDE or DREAM event.

Card - White cage

Sorry my fren.....can't get behind that.

The Japanese fucked up their own businesses and then decided they should be like the company that took over only because they fucked up for other reasons. It is idiotic logic and Victor needs to DIFFERENTIATE his product as much as possible from the UFC if he wants to succeed in the long term.

yeah lets watch some fighters fall out of the ring and/or get tangled in the ropes.

ranier wolfcastle -  yeah lets watch some fighters fall out of the ring and/or get tangled in the ropes.
Oh yeah. Definitely.

Don't you remember all those times that happened in PRIDE...............................yeah...

Haulport - 
ranier wolfcastle -  yeah lets watch some fighters fall out of the ring and/or get tangled in the ropes.
Oh yeah. Definitely.

Don't you remember all those times that happened in PRIDE...............................yeah...

And regardless of ANY of that kind of discussion there is about 40+% of MMA fans who PREFER the ring. And they are usually YOUNGER fans........

Differentiating himself from the UFC and appealing to a younger demo is a SMART BUSINESS MOVE.

Period.

These polls where taken years apart:

Haulport - Well we have soccer kicks back, but now it's time for OneFC to go full PRIDE:

- in the ring!!!!!!!!!
- 10 min first round!!!

I know a few guys have connections with Victor so PLEASE let him understand that MMA doesn't need abother UFC-lite...

Yes, let's be different by looking like boxing.
Lol.

I disagree with Sal. I can watch the action just fine from the stands.

I think the rule-set/environment combo One FC has right now is great.

As for the cage/ring debate, I prefer the cage. More stalling, but less complications and stoppages due to being out of bounds. That stuff used to break up the flow of the fight for me back when PRIDE was still around.

tenchu -
Haulport - Well we have soccer kicks back, but now it's time for OneFC to go full PRIDE:

- in the ring!!!!!!!!!
- 10 min first round!!!

Yes, let's be different by looking like boxing.
Lol.

Thread translation
Lets be different by doing what other companies did! Phone Post

Phil Baroni soccer someone through a cage would be the best EVA!! Phone Post

Ring gets annoying when the fighters are doing ground work close to the ropes and the ref has to break the action and move them to the center of the ring.

One day I hope Phone Post

lots of people have fallen out of cages too.

32Hunter -  lots of people have fallen out of cages too.

Shitty cages.

if they wanted to do it the best way it'd be a cage and allow cards for stalling

10 min 1st round would be awesome.

But that's just a dream, those will never all happen.