Ongoing Horror Thread

Midnight Mass was great from start to end

6 Likes

Yes, i enjoyed both seasons, sadly no one can explain the many questions i have about. Please watch and i can ask you.

1 Like

Monstrous 2022

Story centers on a traumatized woman fleeing from her abusive ex-husband with her 7-year-old son. In their new, remote sanctuary they find they have a bigger, more terrifying monster to deal with.

Not great, not horrible. Not really scary. Figured out half of the twists they throw at you. CR looks good.

6.5/10

Streaming

1 Like

I like gore just as much as the next guy but this movie went overboard with it. Definitely not a movie I’d reccomend unless you’re into mindless amounts of gore and rape.

Another re-buy.

3 Likes

Thats a great buy.

2 Likes

I really wish it had all of them. I know there’s a complete set, but it’s pretty pricey.

1 Like

WHats it missing? Goes to hell, X, and freddy vs jason, and the remake?

1 Like

I don’t care about the remake that much but it’s missing the other 2, and Jason X.

I just watched the remake a couple weeks ago, it was decent but I already own it.

1 Like

Ya I actually quite liked the remake. Know it was mostly panned by critics but I thought it was pretty good as far as remakes go. And X and freddy vs jason are both actually really good, rewatched freddy vs jay several months back and was actually impressed. Its a quality film… Dont think ive ever seen jason goes to hell but it doesnt sound like missing much. Have to give it a watch sometime tho. Big fan of the friday series in general so I might not mind it lol.

1 Like

I’ve only seen that one once. I don’t remember much, but I think the beginning was awesome, with a great tits scene, and the very end, minor spoiler…

Sets up Freddy vs Jason. Iirc.

2 Likes

Dude, Im gonna cum!

2 Likes

The set up is brief… they linger on the tits tho :relaxed:

1 Like

IM GONNA BLOW! IM GONNA BLOW! IM GONNA BLOW!

1 Like

4 Likes

for a moment I thought of this one

The Sadness (2022)

I have to give credit to the editors who did the trailer for this film, it looks outstanding…the actual film…not so much sadly.

This is one of the worst movies I have watched in years. The only good thing about it was the special effects. Horrible acting, directing, editing, writing, etc.

My wife used to make documentary films in Taiwan and has worked with some of the people that made the film, so it wasn’t just me that thought it was bad.

2/10
Shudder

ANybody see firestarter yet? May go see it tonight but the poop reviews make me apprehensive. Still like going out seeing horror in the threates when i can.

Its available for torrent. Im watching it right now. Will report back.

IMBD had the Contractor with bad reviews but that movie fucking kicked ass

2 Likes

Watching Tremors right now out of respect for Fred Ward

Just realized for the first time that the little blonde girl from Tremors is the same one from Jurassic Park

5 Likes