Online console gaming with buddies. Need some new

Games to play.

I have a group of about 8-10 guys that have always played online. We are all good friends in the really real world but are looking to play some new shit.

We all have XB1's and mainly played Call of Duty and Madden games. COD's that we enjoyed the most are WAW, MW2, BO, and BO2. Nothing else. Then we usually get a league together for the Maddens. We all played the Battlebeta but was not impressed.

WHATS OUT THERE?? Or what's coming out?? Anything cool for big groups? Phone Post 3.0

Poleeko - Assassin's Creed Black Flag has multi up to 8. Phone Post 3.0
Fun? Phone Post 3.0

I would recommend Evolve but it's not so great for "big groups". But for just five or so, it's fun.

If you still have a 360 or PS3 lying around, Chivalry Medieval warfare just released on those and is one of my favorite MP games ever. Wish I could play the PC version.

nba 2k

setup an online franchise/league w/e they call it now, with a fantasy draft, shorten the game times, etc so the season doesn't take that long. Super fun, that's what I used to do.

I would say Destiny, but the most you can get into a group is 6 unfortunately.

Battlefield Hardline Beta for now maybe? Phone Post 3.0

Jhay -

nba 2k

setup an online franchise/league w/e they call it now, with a fantasy draft, shorten the game times, etc so the season doesn't take that long. Super fun, that's what I used to do.

Yeah, that's the same thing we do for madden. Fun as hell Phone Post 3.0

LotionInTheBasket - I would say Destiny, but the most you can get into a group is 6 unfortunately.

None of us like Hardline at all Phone Post 3.0

Get gta and you can join the og crew. Phone Post 3.0

NFABeeJay -
LotionInTheBasket - I would say Destiny, but the most you can get into a group is 6 unfortunately.

None of us like Hardline at all Phone Post 3.0
Can't say I blame you, not my thing either.

I wonder if the new Metal Gear game is going to have multiplayer? I wasted quite a few hours playing the old MSG:O. Phone Post 3.0

Consider picking up Minecraft for the Xbox One.  I think it's only like 20 dollars and it supports up to 8 players at a time. 

I've played with a few members here on my 360 but recently got it for the Xbox One and I'm loving it.  The map is 36 times bigger than the 360 or ps3 versions so you guys would have plenty of space for whatever.

Jhay -

nba 2k

Was actually thinking of trying to start an nba 2k15 OG season. Phone Post 3.0

I am really enjoying Titanfall. I didn't love the beta, but the full game is awesome.

theoutsiders - 
Jhay -

nba 2k

Was actually thinking of trying to start an nba 2k15 OG season. Phone Post 3.0

I've tried it with large groups before and it sucks. It has to be a small group, like 10 or so max, and active players. That way you can get through an entire season in like 2 weeks or a little more if you want it to go longer. WIth large groups it just takes forever and then u have people supposed to play against other people and some people never playe and yadda yadda yadda, it comes down to have too many people and not enough are active.

The most fun I've had with it is when it's like 4-8 of us and we're all active. Fantasy draft is the most important part tho

Thanks fellas. Keep em comin. Any games coming out soon? Phone Post 3.0