Only 2 that can tap Lesnar realistically

Kopylov!

Is that second pic Travis Lutter???

Not sure why you picked him, but ok!

I got Antonio Silva giving him a run for his money, but who knows?

Kopylov would come out with no gloves, throw no strikes whatsoever, pull half guard and footlock Brock like there was no tomorrow.

TheClips - Is that second pic Travis Lutter???

Not sure why you picked him, but ok!

He's the Michael Jordan of Jiujitsu!

You got it wrong man. Travis Lutter will only be able to almost submit him but it would have been really, really close and people would talk about it for years!

No Roger Gracie aye?

Roger Gracie Gomes (born September 26, 1981) is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practitioner. He was recently promoted to 2nd degree black belt by Carlos Gracie Junior. He is a member of the Gracie family, the son of Reyla Gracie (who is the daughter of Carlos Gracie) and Mauricio Motta Gomes (one of the six Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belts of Rolls Gracie). His most notable achievement to date is winning the ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championship in 2005, taking first place in the 88–98kg and Open-weight categories by submitting all eight opponents--a feat that had not previously been achieved. He has also won the BJJ World Jiu-Jitsu Championship (the Mundials) a record 8 times including 6 time in this weight class and twice at open weight.

Roger Gracie is the founder and main instructor at The Roger Gracie Academy located in West London, England.

Roger Gracie rd. 1

Damn, info I should have made it 3.

Maybe even 4 with Grom Zaza!

I would give anything to see that Kopylov/Big Nog fight go until there was a tap.

3 straight minutes of defending a combo kimura/kneebar attack!

LOL @ Lutter!

Well played...

Nog can tap him.

Taz - Roger Gracie Gomes (born September 26, 1981) is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practitioner. He was recently promoted to 2nd degree black belt by Carlos Gracie Junior. He is a member of the Gracie family, the son of Reyla Gracie (who is the daughter of Carlos Gracie) and Mauricio Motta Gomes (one of the six Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belts of Rolls Gracie). His most notable achievement to date is winning the ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championship in 2005, taking first place in the 88–98kg and Open-weight categories by submitting all eight opponents--a feat that had not previously been achieved. He has also won the BJJ World Jiu-Jitsu Championship (the Mundials) a record 8 times including 6 time in this weight class and twice at open weight.

Roger Gracie is the founder and main instructor at The Roger Gracie Academy located in West London, England.

Roger Gracie rd. 1

^^ I agree if anyone could it'd be Roger.