Only 4 signatures on the Mayhem petition?

wth?

http://www.change.org/petitions/ufc-dana-white-and-joe-silve-keep-jason-mayhem-miller-in-the-ufc

The petition on here is several hundred signatures. Dana and his crew do read and post on the UG so they will see it here. I doubt they'll go to change.org though.

I've seen a few petitions pop up, stopped signing after my third one lol Phone Post

has an online petition ever changed a fucking thing?

Right Hand JO Power - has an online petition ever changed a fucking thing?

Signed Phone Post

ttt

^
I
I
I
I
Going by your username I guess you just joined recently just to bash mayhem ,. Go fuck yourself !! Phone Post

Riley Freeman - Why should I care if mayhem is cut? Who has he beat?

This.

I am indifferent to mayham being in the ufc or not.

I hated both miller and bisping going into the Ultimate Fighter, miller earned some respect from me as a coach and a person, but that bisping fight was embarrassing to watch.

If he gets another chance thats cool, if he goes back to strikeforce thats cool too.

I'm indifferent. Was willing to give him a chance but i'm guessing he'd have to go to WW to be competitive...but not sure he would be.

he's likeable....but not sure he's got UFC level skills at this point. Maybe they can do another second chance version of TUF...he'd be good for that.

where are the mayhem monkeys?

Adrenaline Dump - I change my mind,put him on the main card his next fight.It was kind of amusing watching a 30 year old man throw punches like an 11 year old girl.

Who actually creates another account just to diss a fighter? The only 11 year old girl, is the one with the giant pussy who is too scared to post this stupid shit on his real account.

frederic - The petition on here is several hundred signatures. Dana and his crew do read and post on the UG so they will see it here. I doubt they'll go to change.org though.

yes. I am friends with Joe Silva and if that petition got some attention from the UG, I could get the attention of Joe SIlva and Dana.