Only 8am and already aggravated at work LOL.

I just love the ineptitude that is allowed in a professional work environment.

Fucking people shirking their responsibilities and letting their projects fall apart because of the "But, I didn't know/realize" attitude.

Sure, I'll pick up the fucking slack, host your conference call and gather resources for this weekends testing. I have nothing better to do you fucking buffoon!!!

God, I hate people. On the flip side, making myself look like a model employee is easy when compared to these doucheknuckles, so my bonus at the end of the year is nice, but just getting to that point is god damned exhausting.

Anyone else work with dumbfucks and shitheads?

I'd love to double leg these faggots through the data center floor and then fuckstomp them into Bolivia! Phone Post 3.0

IT work is the absolute worst Phone Post 3.0

You are lucky with the bonus. Many companies will overlook the ahitheads and take advantage of how hard you work.

I worked in a supermarket and easily did twice the amount of work as two ladies (I have nothing against ladies, infact many were very hard working) but since they knew they could get away with it they did. My manager then had the balls to tell me I didnt work hard enough. Thank fuck I no longer work there! Phone Post 3.0

Fuckstomo made me lol. I work my add of for a bare minimum job, yet no one in your position will give me an opportunity because I was not a victim to higher education. Phone Post 3.0

I have always worked in smaller companies and the vast majority of people have been fairly incompetent. I always wondered if it's just this culture and most are here because they would never survive in a more corporate environment or if it's the same everywhere with people that don't know how to do their jobs, office workers that don't know how to use simple office programs, can't type, need to be told the same things repeatedly, etc.

Just walked out of work at 910pm thanks to fuck heads not being able to do their jobs. Phone Post 3.0

CuddleBug -

I have always worked in smaller companies and the vast majority of people have been fairly incompetent. I always wondered if it's just this culture and most are here because they would never survive in a more corporate environment or if it's the same everywhere with people that don't know how to do their jobs, office workers that don't know how to use simple office programs, can't type, need to be told the same things repeatedly, etc.

It's the same everywhere.

I've worked in IT for over 20 years now and past companies include Lockheed Martin and ADT.

My current job is for a MAJOR financial institution.

Seems like there are a few people who know shit backwards and forwards and the rest know fuckall and weasel their way into getting a paycheck each pay cycle.

Kind of scary, actually, that from the bottom to the top most don't know what the fuck they are doing. Phone Post 3.0

I'm currently at war with several buyers in our merchandising department because they're incompetent as fuck. I'm in sales and always make sure I give our buyers accurate and updated info on increased movement do they can forecast properly.

Time and time again, they fail me. It's either completely ignored, or they bring in a fraction of what I told them I needed.

"Please increase your weekly purchase amount by 40 cases on product A. My new account has guaranteed a weekly minimum of at least 35 cases and this is a key item for them. Let me know if you have any questions."

I check the PO for the person in merchandising I talked to about this, annnnnnnnnnd they DECREASED their purchase amount.

"Sorry Mr. Customer, I work with Arnie Grape and he's still out of it after watching his house burn down with his morbidly obese mother inside. I'll get this fix immediately..."

This is my life. Phone Post 3.0

Mark it Zero, see that's the bullshit I'm talking about. When other people fuck your shit up because they are too lazy/too fucking inept to do their job it pisses me the fuck off!!! Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler -
CuddleBug -

I've worked in IT for over 20 years now and past companies include Lockheed Martin and ADT.

Seems like there are a few people who know shit backwards and forwards and the rest know fuckall and weasel their way into getting a paycheck each pay cycle.

Kind of scary, actually, that from the bottom to the top most don't know what the fuck they are doing. Phone Post 3.0
I have experienced the same thing in every major job I have had - Engineering, Accounting, Finance and HR. Half of the people fuck shit up and the other half fix the shit the others fucked up in addition to the responsibility of completing their own assigned duties.

It's frustrating but better to be on the productive side of that scenario. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah dude I have some younger than me peers who think they know most everything about anything but when it comes to logistics they're lost puppies. Thank god I'm sub contracted out. Phone Post 3.0

Have you circled back on any synergies and kept inline with the core compentancies Phone Post 3.0

I am actually kind of jealous that you Mae it till 8 am. I was angry at work by 6:15 am. Phone Post 3.0

JerryW - I am actually kind of jealous that you Mae it till 8 am. I was angry at work by 6:15 am. Phone Post 3.0
LOL.

Was in at 6:45 but was doing my normal shit till about 7:30 when I touched base with said fuckhead.

So to be fair, thread title was misleading, I apologize LOL. Phone Post 3.0

Ironically enough I had to deal with an escalation of a project my team was a part of. The PM totally fucked it up and I was on the phone until 8pm. So went to bed pissed off and woke up having to deal with the same shit.

I'm one more trigger from cleaning a fish on my desk. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - 
CuddleBug -

Hahahaha you have no idea how try you are.

My brother does IT for the city and he's told me some shit that I can't fucking believe when it comes to people not knowing how to do their job.

Fucking crazy shit.

Lulz McGee - 
Nitecrawler - 
CuddleBug -

My brother does IT for the city and he's told me some shit that I can't fucking believe when it comes to people not knowing how to do their job.

Fucking crazy shit.

how are is it to believe stupidity. Recently we had the head of the IRS "losing" emails, the sec of state using an unsecured server for classified emails.

You hear commercials all the time for places like computercareers.com that can get you a job in 2 months. How much do you think people actually learn in that time frame that they go from someone with a fucked up life to a successful computer person.

It only takes me a few minutes to become irritated with these retards. I work in a small warehouse and I have no clue how they make this many mistakes and guess what, nobody cares so nothing ever changes. I'm lucky enough to get out of here for half of the day so that helps with my sanity.

cruedi -
Lulz McGee - 
Nitecrawler - 
CuddleBug -

Fucking crazy shit.

how are is it to believe stupidity. Recently we had the head of the IRS "losing" emails, the sec of state using an unsecured server for classified emails.

You hear commercials all the time for places like computercareers.com that can get you a job in 2 months. How much do you think people actually learn in that time frame that they go from someone with a fucked up life to a successful computer person.
While you're correct and most of those programs might be good enough to get you into a startup or an entry level position the environment I'm in is highly competitive so it boggles, or to use the OG vernacular, "Bottles" my mind that these retards are still employed here.

What I've seen is the top financial institutions shuffle around fuckups like most people shuffle paper. The problem is their resumes are impressive but once they get in the door you quickly realize these fuckers would be dead if they had to remember to breathe.

Fucking people man.

And now I'm aggravated because most I've spoken with today do not have their shit together for this weekends huge test. From DBAs to OPS to WAS support I want to beat the shit out of all of them. Phone Post 3.0

You sure have been bitching about work a lot lately. You might want to consider taking a vacation before going postal. Phone Post 3.0