Only 8am and already aggravated at work LOL.

baj54 - You sure have been bitching about work a lot lately. You might want to consider taking a vacation before going postal. Phone Post 3.0
Nah, most of my threads lately have been about laughing at SJWs and Donald Trump, don't think I've made any threads about my job recently.

Then again, I don't have the fucking search option on the app so I wouldn't know. Phone Post 3.0

I've done nothing since I walked in, but that's cause I did everything on Monday :-)

So I have a few excel sheets up and loaded just in case my boss walks in so I can say I'm double checking last weeks stuff.

Not my fault I'm efficient Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - I just love the ineptitude that is allowed in a professional work environment.

Fucking people shirking their responsibilities and letting their projects fall apart because of the "But, I didn't know/realize" attitude.

Sure, I'll pick up the fucking slack, host your conference call and gather resources for this weekends testing. I have nothing better to do you fucking buffoon!!!

God, I hate people. On the flip side, making myself look like a model employee is easy when compared to these doucheknuckles, so my bonus at the end of the year is nice, but just getting to that point is god damned exhausting.

Anyone else work with dumbfucks and shitheads?

I'd love to double leg these faggots through the data center floor and then fuckstomp them into Bolivia! Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Me and a guy at work always talk about shooting a double on our supervisor and throwing a 1,2,3 combo. Phone Post 3.0

About to run this conference call, this should be a shit show.

I'm calling out specific people/areas on their lack of readiness. This should be fun. Phone Post 3.0

Fucking brutal, but I got a pat on the back from my boss for being a dick to people on the conference call.

I feel like such a corporate whore right now. LOL. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - Fucking brutal, but I got a pat on the back from my boss for being a dick to people on the conference call.

Under my desk. NOW! Phone Post 3.0

microbiologynerd -
Nitecrawler - Fucking brutal, but I got a pat on the back from my boss for being a dick to people on the conference call.

Under my desk. NOW! Phone Post 3.0
Funny you say that.

One of the AVPs was caught by a cleaning lady getting head in his office from one of his subordinates a while back.

They told him he had to resign instead of canning his ass.

Dude ended up high on the food chain at AMEX.

Chick still works here. LOL.

Gotta love corporate America. Phone Post 3.0

^youre good at oging with my hog in your purdy mouf. I appreciate the no teeth Phone Post 3.0

Threw away hundreds and hundreds of unpaid overtime hours stepping into the breach during the recession for my my company. Now the company is out the other side they change management and I get fucked over with new people being brought in and passed over again and again. Depressing as fuck. Trying to find a way out. Just turned 30 and still paying stupidly expensive Dublin rent. Just want to get married, get a house and have kids like a fucking grown up. Fuck publishing! Phone Post 3.0

the funny thing is that aside from jobs that obviously need a long specific training course like doctor etc there are a ton of jobs in which people with no training or experience but who have basic life competence would thrive

I don't have a higher education...I fucked that up....then I got married and had kids and never got myself other training...again it is my fault....but show me a job for a few weeks and I could do it...nobody to blame but myself but it drives me nuts seeing morans at those jobs

Showing competence in an office lacking that very trait is a dumb move sometimes.

Everyone ends up trying to get me to do everything all the time and that shit gets so old.

Hang in there op I feel your pain, I also have a cold so my patience is at an all time low. Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh - Showing competence in an office lacking that very trait is a dumb move sometimes.

Everyone ends up trying to get me to do everything all the time and that shit gets so old.

Hang in there op I feel your pain, I also have a cold so my patience is at an all time low. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, I hear you, but I'm also setting myself up as the "Go to" guy which makes me that much more valuable.

That way I have some leverage when I go for a raise etc. Phone Post 3.0

I work for a Fortune 10 company, and thank heavens they culled the mouth breathers here. 10 years ago the office was the same as yours, and I work in finance. Scary shit. Now, after the multiple 'cleansings', most of the people in the office are pretty decent. Nothing spectacular, but I'll take what I have. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler -
HandyDarsh - Showing competence in an office lacking that very trait is a dumb move sometimes.

Yeah, I hear you, but I'm also setting myself up as the "Go to" guy which makes me that much more valuable.

That's probably the proper mindset to have, haha.

Tomorrow is a new day and I'll probably apply that mindset myself to be honest. Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh -
Nitecrawler -

That's probably the proper mindset to have, haha.

Tomorrow is a new day and I'll probably apply that mindset myself to be honest. Phone Post 3.0
Gotta make the best of it.

As I said, with the current crop of fuckups it makes it easy to look good so I go above and beyond.

That way when raise/bonus time comes I unload all the extra shit I've done throughout the year onto my self appraisal and I usually reap the rewards come December. Phone Post 3.0

Yesterday at work I wanted to castrate a few idiots.

I'm a firefighter and they grabbed 4 stations and had us all go do a structure burn. Wouldn't be a big deal but getting everybody together is always a pain in the ass. I end up doing more evolutions than anybody else cuz people are lazy and don't wanna go in again. Then afterward we have to clean out the burn building and pack everything up. Fucking five of us out of the 30 people there are working.

Some idiot actually had the nerve to ask me why I was so sweaty and I blew up on him in front of the chief.

Alas it's easy to look good next to these retards Phone Post 3.0