Only a drunk irish dude would like that stoppage

kalt - I wanted Conor to win, so my ass feels fine. I just thought the stoppage was bullshit. Unbiased/non-Irish people disagree?
I was indifferent. I am not Irish and I was fine with it. He was face down turtled with no defense. Clearly not intelligently defending himself. Phone Post 3.0

TheVandalz -
Dead President - 
TheVandalz -
Dead President - I felt that it was an early stoppage too but the fact the Chad didn't day shit has to say something... Maybe he was trying to stay classy in defeat. I don't know. I would have liked to have seen what the next round would have looked like... Phone Post 3.0

If a fight won't be stopped when a fighter has his eyes closed and is face down on the canvas resulting from a punch right through the chin, might as well let them bring weapons.
There have been other fights (similar circumstances) where fighters have been given more of a chance. This was a title fight... Phone Post 3.0

Name one where the fighter was allowed to continue after a face plant with his eyes closed...
I could be wrong but Cheike Kongo Phone Post 3.0

jwg -
kalt - I wanted Conor to win, so my ass feels fine. I just thought the stoppage was bullshit. Unbiased/non-Irish people disagree?

Yes, I'm not Irish, I have no problem with Mendes, I had no money riding on the fight and I disagree. Also, Mendes isn't Irish either and I didn't see/hear him complaining about the stoppage.

Weird that Conor haters think it's a bad stoppage to stop the fight when a guy is turtling up in the fetal position waiting for the fight to stop. Do you guys just really hate Mendes also and wanted to see him get hurt more?
You do realize the round was like 2 seconds away from being over..right? Phone Post 3.0

Your tears they ... They taste so sweet. Om nom nom ... Phone Post 3.0

Re watch that last exchange, it wasn't just 2 punches, he picked him apart. His boxing is precise. Phone Post 3.0

Vowels, learn how they change a sentence. It's almost time for bed.

Damn you're a bitch kid Phone Post 3.0

Mendes wasn't out, he was covering (protecting) himself... being turtled is not instantly "out" - herb has done this in the past, most recently (as I can recall) to Faber. Shouldn't have to stick your thumb up. Good refs say "fight back" and give them a few seconds to try to improve their position.

Op= fag Phone Post 3.0

larrygebert - I just lost a Hundo, but you sir are retarded Phone Post 3.0

This Phone Post

SpliffFranklin -
larrygebert - I just lost a Hundo, but you sir are retarded Phone Post 3.0

This Phone Post

Couldn't agree more Phone Post 3.0