Only at Comic Con...

Who is Brian Johnston?

^makes me feel old

siri used to go there

Morpheus1976 - 

siri used to go there

i can watch this coverage all day.

Holy shit! I would not have recognized Johnston if you did not mention it. I’ve run into Rampage and Brandon Vera at SDCC before, but this is way more old school. Very cool nonetheless.

What were they doing there?

burnme -

you could have told me you gave your comic con shirt to a homeless guy in san diego out the goodness of your heart and i would have totally believed you.

And who did you used to be?

I wouldn’t have know that was Johnston, either.

Shame what happened to him. I traded a few emails with him about trying to work a deal together back when he was running the Pain, Inc brand. He was always a good dude.

I still have a Pain, Inc hat I work out in.

Cool picture.

comeonman1 - 
HYBRID JON - Frye is one salty old S.O.B, Imagine some young punk disrespecting him... The shit he'd say to you would be worse than the beating

Hahahaha no shit. He would be the wrong old guy to fuck with.

Not if you are an older overweight Hawaiian guy with some boxing training under your belt

QTyp - Holy shit! I would not have recognized Johnston if you did not mention it. I've run into Rampage and Brandon Vera at SDCC before, but this is way more old school. Very cool nonetheless.

II wouldn’t have noticed him either…what caused his stroke years back? Did steroids play any role in it?

Frye looking sophisticated and polished as ever.

Chango1385 -

Do you run into Brian Johnston and Don Frye!

Oh now he goes? Craziness. 

Not one wife pic yet?

FingerorMoon -

Why does Don Frye look so afraid?

What has OP done to them?

Thought it was Artie Lange for a sec...

OP is the best

Aaronrodgers=GOAT -

Not one wife pic yet?

LOL no cosplaying this year!

Blasphemy !! 

Interestingly I recognized Brian Johnston immediately. Hope he's doing well.

Frye looks exactly the way how I imagine myself riding out my retirement

ons ear -
QTyp - Holy shit! I would not have recognized Johnston if you did not mention it. I've run into Rampage and Brandon Vera at SDCC before, but this is way more old school. Very cool nonetheless.

II wouldn’t have noticed him either…what caused his stroke years back? Did steroids play any role in it?

Lol I forgot all about that. I guess if you bump into a falling down drunk Frye you have a chance…