Only chance to beat Cyborg = Random drug test

Seriously. She would beat Bowles..

agreed on the roids

lmfao @ beating bowles

stupid fuck

sockeye - stupid fuck
I agree. Using performance enhancing drugs is inappropriate..

Someone has a bitter pussy tonight....

DonFrye_Fan - Someone has a bitter pussy tonight....

OP is correct though. You think Cyborg is clean? Lol.

I mean no disrespect but she does have some manly features. Suspect if you asked 100 people you would find the large majority would agree with my statement above. Regardless, she is a tough fighter. Congrats on her win tonight.

DonFrye_Fan - Someone has a bitter pussy tonight....
lol.. Naw. I'm just scared of whatever Cyborg has become.

ttt

She's taken 4 tests in 18 months- What else can you really do?

Lol at the beating Bowles. Hope Strikeforce finds someone decent enough for him to crush in his first defence.

Momentum - I mean no disrespect but she does have some manly features. Suspect if you asked 100 people you would find the large majority would agree with my statement above. Regardless, she is a tough fighter. Congrats on her win tonight.
That's great. Not even the mods follow the rules. VTFD

bismanfightclub - I don't think she could make it down to 135 to fight Bowles, but I doubt she takes it, and Brown at 145 would destroy her.

Dont be too sure about that. I bet her muscles are harder than Bowles OR Brown.

Momentum - I mean no disrespect but she does have some manly features. Suspect if you asked 100 people you would find the large majority would agree with my statement above. Regardless, she is a tough fighter. Congrats on her win tonight.
Which features do you see this?

Way to take a stand, Gordon.

i knew cyborg was gonna win just like i know her testosterone lvls are higher then mine

Steroids are for cheating fags and her traps are bigger than Matt Hughes.

LilBrockonmychest - 
WidespreadPanic - 
Which features do you see this?
Jaw, neck, shoulders
I know you were trying to be funny, but you missed the most important aspects of what differentiates genders in the facial structures.

The reality is: Whether or not (lol) she takes performance enhancing drugs.. In a sport dominated by steroid use, even the appearance of impropriety is going to cause problems for you. And Im sorry, but she does look like she has done many cycles.

I bet cyborg's clitoris looks like mudflaps on an 18 wheeler and her head OMG is the size of Giant Silvas', but no it was a fair fight. Give me a break. Gina lost to a cheat.