Only in america you get fired for

Trying to fuck a girl.

If he was trying to fuck a guy he would labeled a hero by the lgbt media.

So what he tried to offer girl a promotion by a private “hotel meeting“

All ugly guys get sex by offering girls things.

I am talking about oreily

Wrong

Apparently only at Fox are you allowed 5 or 6 sexual harassment settlements before they finally can your ass

Calm down Don King, definitely not only in America 

Lux Fixxins -

If it was "fuck me or you're fired". That's bullshit.

if he was just hitting on them and trying to get laid,   Then no harm done

My thoughts exactly. 

Lux Fixxins -

If it was "fuck me or you're fired". That's bullshit.

if he was just hitting on them and trying to get laid,   Then no harm done

It seems more like "fuck me and you get a promotion, dont fuck me I dont remember who you are"

Its called getting laid

Common guys
Every famous person gets laid all the time because girls think they will be better off

Lol bill clinton got to stay president after all his harassing

Shoves dik in 22 year olds mourh tramatazing here

I didnt know what sex was he answered

kyleburkle - Its called getting laid

Common guys
Every famous person gets laid all the time because girls think they will be better off

It's one thing if you're fucking randoms who you don't have any kind of professional relationship with. It's another to proposition coworkers with the promise of advancement.

If you can't see the diff, punch yourself in the nuts until you're sterile, please. 

I hope some guy at OP's wife's/GF's work tries to fuck her. Somehow I doubt he'll be as relaxed about it. Especially if she says no and there are career consequences.

pfsjkd -
kyleburkle - Its called getting laid

Common guys

It's one thing if you're fucking randoms who you don't have any kind of professional relationship with. It's another to proposition coworkers with the promise of advancement.

If you can't see the diff, punch yourself in the nuts until you're sterile, please. 

It's also possible that you're just a dipshit. Considering that you don't know the difference between the word 'common' and the phrase 'come on', I'm going with dipshit.

To be fair to OP I suspect many of Bill O'Reilly's viewers agree (it probably made them like Bill O'Reilly more) which is why it will be interesting to watch the ratings for fox news going forward.

I always wondered why he had that body language expert on allllll the time and then all of the sudden she was never heard from again.

PatK -

VTFU

The guy called a woman while jackin off.