Only way Lebron loses game 5

Is if he just wants to rip their hearts out in game7.  I see Cavs winning game 5 in OT.  

On a side note, be your mom's eyeballs on Washington game 7.  Away teams in NHL playoffs are a lock in this scenario.  Caps beat Vegas in 5 or 6

"Away teams in NHL playoffs are a lock in this scenario"

Do you know much about hockey, or 

John Travoltage -

"Away teams in NHL playoffs are a lock in this scenario"

Do you know much about hockey, or 

Yes.  In right set up game 7 is a disadvantage .  No easier pick in sports history than Boston at Vancouver game 7.  Caps have choked so hard all these years that this is obviously the break through run 

Boston in 7

I just dropped $2k on the Bruins winning the cup this year with my bookie. They're a lock.

RicGillespie - I just dropped $2k on the Bruins winning the cup this year with my bookie. They're a lock.

Remember when Edmonton won game 7 in Anaheim last year 

If Celts come out hot early they're fucked.  Hmm Lebron in OT?  

Capitals couldn't be an easier pick

I said when they were down 0-2 they were going to win out. So far i haven’t been wrong 

Cavs by 10 points 

Vegito Blue -

I said when they were down 0-2 they were going to win out. So far i haven’t been wrong 

Easy money.  Especially all the media shit talk.  Celts are playing with youthful ignorance against Lebron .  That is not enough for 4 wins

^^^lol @ you guys ....Celtics are dominating game 5 ....this will probably go to game 7 and the Cavs will lose ...Celtics are such a better team ...James is burned out , he gives it 110 percent every game , but he’s tired , the Cavs are done 

Gonna enjoy Lebron losing in finals again.... but he's GOAT to me now

Lebron just got a foul call on a travel

mada -

Only way Lebron loses game 5 is if the entire Cavs roster shits the bed. I guess it kinda happened and once again Lebron turned it over repeatedly down the stretch despite getting the benefit of the doubt on every call.

Celts have to win Game 6. Do not roll the damn dice on beating Lebron 4 times in Boston 

dios -

^^^lol @ you guys ....Celtics are dominating game 5 ....this will probably go to game 7 and the Cavs will lose ...Celtics are such a better team ...James is burned out , he gives it 110 percent every game , but he’s tired , the Cavs are done 

Lol at all the “he’s tired” talk.  The GOAT is tired.

Vegito Blue -

Ope. I was wrong