ONT GRAND PRIX FINAL INVITATIONS

Dan Grandmaison (Unless there is another guy by the same name) has a pro win from the last Freedom Fight card.

I can help you out Terry.

Thanks Joe,

See you there.

Ter

!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT CHANGE NOTICE !!!!!!!!!!!!

UltraViolentRay does appear to be correct (thank you UltraViolentRay) Mr. Dan Grandmaison does indeed appear to have a pro win on Sherdog thoughfore he is uneligible for the finals.

HENCE;
Eric Yu - Joslins & Pedro Waick - Franco, ARE BOTH INVITED TO THE FINALS ANDVANCED 170 DIVISION. IF YOU KNOW THESE GUYS PLEASE LET THEM KNOW !!!

Terry

P.S. I am seriously considering letting all pro fighters in next year.

I hope you let the Pro's fight next year.I would like to compete (yes I will be competeing again next year)against the best and see who the best is in Ontario.Mind you I'm sure this will just mean there are more guys next year that will kick my ass.

Best of luck at the finals to everyone who put in the hard work to get there.

Also it was good to see someone step up and organize this.I wish I had the cash to be a part of it.

Also any possibility of a masters division next year Terry?? I'm not getting any younger.

HA!

You and me both brother woody!

I feel like a total Narc =^(

ttt

ttt

Just curious, why is it that a pro in a different sport can't compete in a grappling tournament???

Good question.

ttt

Hey Terry,
Misha never really competed at 205, all his points were accumulated at the -225 lb. division. He has decided to put on some muskles and compete at -225, will there be a problem with this?

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

HI NEED TO SPEAK TO PAUL STARK.

IF ANYONE KNOWS HIM PLEASE GIVE HIM MY EMAIL WARRIOR@ROGERS.COM.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE KUMO IS?

TR