Open hand slap turned big KO!

It's not MMA, but a slap contest gone wrong at a tattoo convention in Lubbock, Texas. If this needs to be moved to teh OG, please move it over there with my homies. I just know we all love big KO's, and this is my FIRST time to see a man knocked out in such a dramatic fashion from an open hand slap. The dude is leaning forward on his knuckles but falls backwards like he is gonna land in some powdery snow to make a snow angel... This isn't one of the "it's the punch you don't see coming that knocks you out..."

That's one of those shots that is perfectly placed.

Curling your fingers into a ball and hitting with a fist is not that different than hitting someone with the palm of your hand. Especially when you are standing there with your chin out and he takes the time to line you up.

Haha wow... That was a little unexpected. Thank hod this guy didn't punch him he must have tattoo-man-strength Phone Post 3.0

Wow, Mick Foley's still got it.

That dirty sumbitch!

Slap fights are supposed to be slaps, not striking with the palm of your hand!!!

Slap = fingers!

One guy is dirty, the other guy is dumb. I'd rather be dirty than dumb! ;p

Osbot - That dirty sumbitch!

Slap fights are supposed to be slaps, not striking with the palm of your hand!!!

Slap = fingers!

One guy is dirty, the other guy is dumb. I'd rather be dirty than dumb! ;p

No kidding. That was more like a fuckin bear claw than a slap.

Did Bas ever do that? I pray that Diaz will do it one day.

Bas would be proud.

Chumlee is a boss Phone Post 3.0

Snapped his hip into that. Hip snap = win.

I think that's Chumlee. Phone Post 3.0

It's all about hitting that spot on the spot. Hardly matters whether its a open fist, knee, elbow, punch, etc.

With that much force directed right on the jaw, he could have used his dick and it still would have knocked the guy out.

Mr Sizzzz - Chumlee is a boss Phone Post 3.0
Lol, came here to say this. VU Phone Post 3.0

Nytron - It's all about hitting that spot on the spot. Hardly matters whether its a open fist, knee, elbow, punch, etc.

With that much force directed right on the jaw, he could have used his dick and it still would have knocked the guy out.
I've seen Lexington Steele pull that move off. Phone Post 3.0

A chum lee has been spotted Phone Post 3.0

SnapLocally -

Hahaha!

My guy! Voted up! Phone Post 3.0

Mr Sizzzz - Chumlee is a boss Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha! I literally thought this when I first saw it! Phone Post 3.0

TeamRenzo - That's one of those shots that is perfectly placed.

Curling your fingers into a ball and hitting with a fist is not that different than hitting someone with the palm of your hand. Especially when you are standing there with your chin out and he takes the time to line you up.
Bas Rutten defense style... Just without the bar glass to straight punch into someone's teeth! Phone Post 3.0

WoodenPupa - Snapped his hip into that. Hip snap = win.
I guess it was more like a big bear-claw-hook-slap with a perfect hip twist.

I applaud tattoo faced chumlee Phone Post 3.0