Open Try Outs... Tap Out Las Vegas

Keep giving us updates!

Wish I can do it. I am from Las Vegas but I am stationed in Nor Cal for 2 more years... Try to make a run in the heavyweight division! 6'5 250 now =P

Frantic -  live in GA.

Where do you train?

KnuckleBumps, i am 38. Master Bri, may i ask what exactly have you ever done to contribute to the sport in a positive manner.....?

TTTOPS for the tryouts

No where yet... haven't been able to train in 6 months.

Shawn - Which describes what you are looking for best?

A)  A fighter with solid ring experience who just needs to be fine tuned

B) A fighter with raw ability but lacking experience, who you can mould . aka doesnt have horrible bad habits yet. 

C) Stupid question! If you think you can fight and want a great opportunity, get your ass on a plane and come try out. 

anybody else bothered by the $75 registration fee?

donkypunch55 - anybody else bothered by the $75 registration fee?
No.

LiftStrong -  Shawn - Which describes what you are looking for best?

A)  A fighter with solid ring experience who just needs to be fine tuned

B) A fighter with raw ability but lacking experience, who you can mould . aka doesnt have horrible bad habits yet. 

C) Stupid question! If you think you can fight and want a great opportunity, get your ass on a plane and come try out. 

good questions =D

Frantic - No where yet... haven't been able to train in 6 months.
don't mean to hijack the thread, but if you are anywhere near north side of metro atlanta, come check out Creighton MMA.  Paul Creighton is a Renzo BB.  www.paulcreighton.com

LiftStrong - 
No.

really? why not?

Morgz - 
Frantic - No where yet... haven't been able to train in 6 months.
don't mean to hijack the thread, but if you are anywhere near north side of metro atlanta, come check out Creighton MMA.  Paul Creighton is a Renzo BB.  www.paulcreighton.com

That's about 3-4 hours away.

donkypunch55 - 
LiftStrong - 
No.

really? why not?

The fact of the matter is that if you had a dream of becoming a professional fighter, you wouldnt let $75 be the difference between getting a shot and not!  I think it is pretty obvious you are not interested in the opportunity, and you probably dont plan on fighting, or even training, but that doesnt mean you need to try and stir up something over nothing.   

LiftStrong - 
donkypunch55 - 
LiftStrong - 
No.

really? why not?
The fact of the matter is that if you had a dream of becoming a professional fighter, you wouldnt let $75 be the difference between getting a shot and not!  I think it is pretty obvious you are not interested in the opportunity, and you probably dont plan on fighting, or even training, but that doesnt mean you need to try and stir up something over nothing.   

Haha! Make assumptions much? i am indeed serious about fighting. I in no way insinuated it is not a worthwhile opportunity. The other side of that coin is that I don't just blindly accept things without asking questions (it’s called “thinking for yourself”, try it some time, it’s awesome!). To me it sounds eerily similar to “job Fairs” where you show up, pay a fee to “interview” and then 1 in 50 gets called back. I’m not saying it is, but I am saying that in today’s day and age, only a fool takes everything at face value…
Thank you though for your overreaction. It was cute.

wish I could afford the trip from philly I only just started but  this is a hell of an opportunity...good luck to everyone.

Fuzzy Badfeet - 
Fuzzy Badfeet - 
Fuzzy Badfeet -  How will the trials be run? Schedule?

Somebody answer this man!!!

Please

http://www.cameldog.net/

Try Outs will cover everything from fighters Strength and of course Conditioning. There will be stand up skill testing (Pads and Sparring) as well as Grappling. It will be much like a TUF try out without the unfluence of TV needs.

They will obviously be broke down into segments, where the trainers will be able to asses the fighters abilities. All fighters will also be given constructive critism throughout the Try Outs.

This is an opportunity for those with a desire to place themselves in the sport. The price covers the costs of the running of the event. For more info give the Center a call or hit them up at www.TapoutLasVegas.com

Good Luck to All

TTT since stickie is gone and for an awesome oppurtunity

Great opportunity. If I was 10 years younger and about 90 pounds lighter! LOL... Tompkins seems like a great coach... woudl be good to see "Team Tompkins" get boosted ranks.