Open Weight - who would beat Brock?

Leaving the HW division out of the equation, what fighter would you bet to beat Lesnar in an open weight bout?

A. Silva?
Machida?
GSP?

GSP wouldn't have to take him down he could beat the hell out him on the feet all night and probably scramble his way out of any takedown as well. The speed difference would be huge.

Other than that I think most top end fighters with solid sub skills would still find a way to finish him off. Remember there are still a ton of champion grapplers out there right now and Herring, Couture, and Mir are not one of them.

junior dos santos

BJ would take Brock's back and sink the choke Matt Hughes 1 style

Sakuraba

kenny's elbows are razor sharp

Kimbo would knock that same eyeball outta it's socket, backyard brawl style.....as long as Brock doesn't move.
LOL!

inf0 - 
mdmrules - GSP wouldn't have to take him down he could beat the hell out him on the feet all night and probably scramble his way out of any takedown as well. The speed difference would be huge.

Other than that I think most top end fighters with solid sub skills would still find a way to finish him off. Remember there are still a ton of champion grapplers out there right now and Herring, Couture, and Mir are not one of them.

LOL

GSP isn't bound by the rules that govern us mere mortals.

Anybody with the last name Gracie, Dan Severn, Ken Shamrock, The Great Muta, John Hess, Tank Abbot with 1 month of good training

Non N00B - Anybody with the last name Gracie, Dan Severn, Ken Shamrock, The Great Muta, John Hess, Tank Abbot with 1 month of good training

In all seriousness, Tank v. Lesnar would be the first death in MMA...

HollywoodHendo - 
 I think you underestimate Brock by saying George (who walks around at 185) would "scramble his way out of" a 295 Brock Lesnar.

Yeah, but I think people also overestimate him when they start threads like this. Brock isn't THE GUY to beat in MMA.

mdmrules - 
HollywoodHendo - 
 I think you underestimate Brock by saying George (who walks around at 185) would "scramble his way out of" a 295 Brock Lesnar.

Yeah, but I think people also overestimate him when they start threads like this. Brock isn't THE GUY to beat in MMA.

Not saying he's the guy to beat, just wondering what small fighter can overcome the "lunchboxes".

inf0 - Machida
Fedor
Aleks
Monson would have a great shot actually

LOL @ GSP, now that's hilarious... what is GSP going to do?? double leg Brock? HAHAHA

how would Monson beat Brock?

Overeem would beat him I think, but you never know with him
Aleks would have a good shot, so would Antonio Silva

Cain and Carwin as well

I think Rampage could possibly do it

off his back you think he can sub brock off his back?

really? I think Brock is a terrible matchup for Monson

Cuex - 
Non N00B - Anybody with the last name Gracie, Dan Severn, Ken Shamrock, The Great Muta, John Hess, Tank Abbot with 1 month of good training

In all seriousness, Tank v. Lesnar would be the first death in MMA...

Yep, poor Lesnar :(

" BJ keeps his distance landing jabs at will. Brock rushes and BJ side steps and takes his back. BJ sinks in the rear naked choke at 3:35 seconds in the first round"

I got that quote ^^^^ from the BJ PENN.com forum lol. I think info might have written it

no one under 250 can beat brock, he'll just use his size to beat everyone. unless your name is fedor, you stand no chance against brock.

you think anderson silva would be able to do shit with brock on top of him? or even machida, GSP, penn (lmao)?

I like Velasquez but I'm hoping Carwin beats him to get the next shot at Brock, I think he has a great shot at him.

Hulk hogen for the win ! lmao rolling on the ground like snoopy in a fit !

I think "The Big Cat Tom Erikson" would do great aginst Brock...

I also think that Fedor and his brother Alex.... and Josh Barnett....

Once you take away his ability to simply overpower his competition and add skill to the mix I think you will see Brock defeated.

Just my opinion.